Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS...... OCTOBER 2016

Welcome Pecky to the group.  I like your watch also.  I don't own a gun metal and I added it to my cart.  But it sold out, no doubt to someone who needed it more than I did.  I love the abalone dial with the gun metal, that would be sharp.  Congrats to all who picked up this watch.  Any of the 3 colors would be really nice for the price.  LJ, did you get the GM?  I already own 2 Lupah's, and don't wear them at all.  So I decided why add a 3rd to the group. Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Welcome Pecky to the group.  I like your watch also.  I don't own a gun metal and I added it to my cart.  But it sold out, no doubt to someone who needed it more than I did.  I love the abalone dial with the gun metal, that would be sharp.  Congrats to all who picked up this watch.  Any of the 3 colors would be really nice for the price.  LJ, did you get the GM?  I already own 2 Lupah's, and don't wear them at all.  So I decided why add a 3rd to the group. Smiley Wink

@jenagal  Thank you!!  

Respected Contributor

I actually looked at it and then got busy. When I thought about it I already own a gorgeous Excursion in GM with platinum which is just as stunning as abalone.  I probably would have gotten the GT. It is a darker color than I like in gold plating, but is smaller and that helps.

I don't worry about the "one that got away' with these watches. Something else always pops up. 

To anyone who got in on the special, congrats!

Hi pecky! 

Welcome!

Respected Contributor

Jena:  no,  I didn't buy it.  I enjoy my Baby Lupahs on the bracelets ( I have both GT and SS) and also my abalone dial watches (SAN I and SAN III),  but I decided I didn't need another Baby Lupah or another abalone dial.  At least I stayed strong long enough.   Like Java,  I have a GM Excersion.   I find that I don't love the feel of GM or IP black against my skin.  I love the look,  but there is something about the texture... maybe it's just me. 

Respected Contributor

They had some nice Once Onlys, but I just wasn't around. The universe was speaking. 

Today I am wearing my Lady Lupah Revollution in all black and stainless. It goes with the rest of my outfit (all black.)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

For some time now I have been watching that TechnoMarine white ceramic Blue Manta diamond stainless watch.  A few sites have it for sale and usually one site will have it on a better sale than the other.  I realize one of us *wink *wink got this watch on a great sale for $299.  Normally it goes for $460 or less but never less than $$329.  Well last nite I just happened to click on WOW and they had a flash sale of $50 off this watch bringing it down to $319.99.  I anguished over should I or not?  Well I left it in my cart and it said the sale was over 3AM ET today.  Curiousity got to me this AM and I opened up my cart again and it will still let me have it @319.99.    How do I get into these dilemma's?  Smiley Wink

- - - - - - - - - - - -

ETA:  Problem solved.  They just emptied my cart so now this option is not available.  YIPEE!!   

Trusted Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

@For some time now I have been watching that TechnoMarine white ceramic Blue Manta diamond stainless watch.  A few sites have it for sale and usually one site will have it on a better sale than the other.  I realize one of us *wink *wink got this watch on a great sale for $299.  Normally it goes for $460 or less but never less than $$329.  Well last nite I just happened to click on WOW and they had a flash sale of $50 off this watch bringing it down to $319.99.  I anguished over should I or not?  Well I left it in my cart and it said the sale was over 3AM ET today.  Curiousity got to me this AM and I opened up my cart again and it will still let me have it @319.99.    How do I get into these dilemma's?  Smiley Wink

- - - - - - - - - - - -

ETA:  Problem solved.  They just emptied my cart so now this option is not available.  YIPEE!!   

I'm impressed by your restraint! I actually got mine (yes, with diamonds) for $218. Hold out and maybe you will find a better price. Holiday sales?

Trusted Contributor

Aprimo, so you got yours for $218.?   Maybe I was wrong then in remembering our co poster at paying $299.  Maybe really was $199.99.  I'm glad now I didn't bite.  Funny thing, when you get older you don't remember everything...lol..lol.

Respected Contributor

Jena:  what will power you have.   I don't think I've ever seen it for less than $299. and that price hasn't appeared for a while.   Aprimo, you got one great deal.  Now Jena will be searching for that unicorn too.

Jena:  didn't you say you were happy with your TM Neo Classic and didn't crave the Blue Manta anymore?

Trusted Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

Jena:  what will power you have.  

Jena:  didn't you say you were happy with your TM Neo Classic and didn't crave the Blue Manta anymore?

.....thats exactly what gave me the will power.  I didn't need the new one.  Smiley Wink