Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS........NOVEMBER 2015

OMG! Evine has some incredible Once Only Encore prices on Invictas today. Especially the Excursions, both on the silicone and leather straps.

630-230

628-516

628-517

Trusted Contributor

Thx aprimo for the heads up.   That last number, I wouldn't mind the light grey but I passed.  Great prices but I ran out of room.  Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Thx aprimo for the heads up.   That last number, I wouldn't mind the light grey but I passed.  Great prices but I ran out of room.  Smiley Wink

I thought about the light grey too. But I already have the violet and the red and I figured I wouldn't wear the grey enough to justify it. I generally gravitate to strong colors--I'm not big on neutrals. I like the neutrals on other people, but it's just not me.

I do love those Excursions though. I don't know why exactly, but they just call to me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Aprimo, I gravitate towards the brighter the better also.  But

from the stock left at these prices, I best I could see there was

the light grey.  But that was the old days, I'd pick up all sorts

of colors on the same style watch. That's why I (and LJ) have

such large collections now.  One is never enough, two or three.

I'm sitting on my hands and trying to hold to my latest theory. 

Wear what I have and be happy.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I tried that philosophy. It works for a while. Then I move on to something else. You know you could bring out all, I mean all of your watches and pick one you haven't worn in a while. It would be like getting a new watch.

Some of mine are in storage and i honestly don't miss most of them. 

Next to watches, I have always loved handbags and after that, tech. 

I was trying not to order the Dooney TSV and then I saw it presented. I talked myself out of it three times. Was looking for something to wear with my navy coat and that would work with my red coat, my black coat and my teal green coat. The midnight blue would seem to work.  It was either that or caramel. I know this is a watch thread, but we seem also to like bags. Smiley Happy

I have another monster project now, so I need some kind of incentive.

Respected Contributor

Ladies Bolt 629756 is still available at the once only price and all color combos are there.

I remember someone order this but had to return it for a defect and wanted another one.

Hope you are checking in and see this.

Respected Contributor

Java:  I like the Dooney TSV also and many of the colors are very appealing.  I'm trying not to buy it and keep telling myself I prefer zipper handbags.   So far that's working,  but if I see the presentation one more time,  I'll cave.

Trusted Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie wrote:

Java:  I like the Dooney TSV also and many of the colors are very appealing.  I'm trying not to buy it and keep telling myself I prefer zipper handbags.   So far that's working,  but if I see the presentation one more time,  I'll cave.

I caved last week. My friend got the red one and when I saw it in person, I had to have it. I got the blue one and it's a nice denim shade, a bit more muted than it looks on TV. The shape and organization is perfect for the stuff I carry and need quick access to. I thought the handles might be a problem because they won't fold down flat on the outside. But I've carried it for almost a week and the handles haven't bothered me. If they do bother you, you can fold them down into the outside pockets or into the center section. The only thing that bugs me is that the little extra pouch doesn't have a wrist strap. Oh well.

Trusted Contributor

Ok gals, I looked that TSV over and I like the midnight blue.  BUT...I have a Michael Kors bag with that exact top and I don't care for it.  I like the zip up top, it's flat and not cumbersome.  So for me it was easy to pass.  TG. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning.  I watched a lot of the Dooney show last night and I had to shut down.  There were some nice ones, colors I just didn't want to resist.  Everyone that ordered I hope you love them.  Dooneys are so hard to resist. Anyway I got off the website before I did.