Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.............MAY 2016

I looked at the abalone Scuba. I'm just not a fan of that matte titanium look. Reminds me of a battleship. I'll try to catch the presentation and maybe I'll change my mind, but at first glance it doesn't seem like my cup of tea. My credit card just breathed a sigh of relief. Woman Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

Strange.  Another day has gone by and my. ProDiver is still in processing.  

LJ, again I ask.......has yours shipped?  I'd cancel if the button was there.  

It's not that I need another watch.  I was surprised that they gave me 2 days before they pulled the cancel button.  Anyone?  Did you order and is yours in processing or showing as shipped?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena:  I just checked.  My watch has not shipped yet.  Still in process.

Trusted Contributor

I just received an email stating that my UP Surepost parcel will be here next Wed. It finally made it out of the building. It surely is a nice new one, never tried on by anyone before me. Smiley Wink. LJ, yours must have shipped also.
Respected Contributor

Jena:  I haven't gotten an email, but I checked and my GT/blue automatic has shipped also.  Price is back up,  way up.  Glad we got in at the right time.

Trusted Contributor

Well LJ, the price has gone back up before they drop the price again. We better watch for it, we........will I guess they wouldn't drop it more than our 20% discount so we wouldn't get a refund. I already have a YT Invicta green dial ProDiver, and a 35mm YT robin blue dial Renato, automatic. I probably didn't need this one but I love the 40mm case now. My favorite. I hope it's perfect and it's a keeper. I'm still wearing only my automatics, trying to get them really wound up. Love those automatics. Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

Jena:  I think I have those same 2 watches,  plus a few others.  Woman LOL  I bought this GT/blue auto for the style, color,  but equally as importantly for the insides... Swiss made automatic movement.  It's the watch geek in me.  And of course, the sale price and discount pushed me over the edge.

Respected Contributor

Jena:  our watch, is back down to $217.  They also marked down another 40mm Swiss made auto with SW200 movement, 636474.  That one is $199.  That's only about $1 more than the once only price a few months ago.  I have that one in SS/grey. 

Trusted Contributor

Thx LJ, I see the pricing now.  Also my watch doesnt' show more than a label created at this point.  It hasn't even left the docks.  Bummer.  Boy this one is taking the slow boat that is for sure.  Oh well, good thing I own more than one watch. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Respected Contributor

Jena:  which watch is in your picture?  Looks like an LP Celano, white ceramic, black mop dial.