Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.............MAY 2016

[ Edited ]

Jena:  yes,  that's the one.  Congratulations.  They had 4 different listings for 40mm pro divers, all with the exact same specs but at totally different prices.   This one had the best price (at the moment).   The all SS version was a OO a few months ago and it was a few $ less.  That's when I got the SS/ grey.  But with the 20% coupon,  this GT/blue was even a better deal. 

I hope the dial on the GT/blue does look teal.  I saw that one of the reviews mentioned that.  When I looked at the video,  it looked royal blue to me.  But that could be my monitor.  Either way, it's ok.

Trusted Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

I heard that this discount could be used more than once.  The black Blue Manta suddenly appeared this AM so I tried to order it.  Everything went fine till I tried to use the code again.  Said it had been used before.  Interesting.  Oh well, I wasn't ready to order another watch, just testing the system.  

Other than that....Good Morning gals. Smiley Wink

Just as well. I was thinking about ordering some more jewelry. Saved me from myself. Woman Embarassed

Frequent Contributor

Well l caved and bough the the Tissot auto race. I love their watches and their usual 1000plus price tags keep from them . This one with the coupon injusttvcoud not resist.

637-288 not act rubrics as it does not come with the helmet winder, but I really, really like these watches. They look really sporty' classy on. I know real different then what we are used to, there's a blue one with a blu band, have it in the quartz....still looking for it in the auto. Please report ant sightings👻

anyone get the green or blue blue puppy dog in the smaller size they didn't fall in love with? I have the larger one and am hankering for the smaller one . So thought I'd ask here first😸

I must be be feeling better, back to watch hunting!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Anisha, glad to see you are reading us still. Yes, credit cards don't like us but we have fun. LJ! My monitor diffentally showed a teal dial. Awesome. Now I hope it really is. We also didn't inherit an eight slot case. Smiley Wink
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

terry:  enjoy your new watch.   It's a sign and a celebration that you are on the mend.

Trusted Contributor

Terry. It looks like you are getting back to your old self again. Good for you. I hope you watch is everything you are looking for.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, all.

If you are looking for an auto Scuba with abalone, here you go.

Invicta 38mm or 50mm TI-22 Scuba Diver Automatic Titanium Bracelet Watch w/ One-Slot Dive Case - 638-868.

Note that it is titanium. A clear step up from a 5 ATM model with crystals.

Of course, no price adjustment.

And It appears, Jena, that the TMI auto movements are made in Malaysia.  For anyone else out there, there you go.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I was very tempted, it was the abalone that finally steered me clear. Just couldn't do it. Too much "movemenr

' for me.😏

Respected Contributor

With titanium, it might be pretty cool, you never know until you see the watch presented..  For some people, it is too much. But then again, I am no fan of the Puppy series.

I just realized that this is the frist true Scuba in a 38mm size.

The original Scuba was 20 ATM. Some of the Scubas were released in dumbed-dwn versions of 5 and 10 ATM. 

Trusted Contributor

I find it hard to believe why my new purchase from Sun. Nite still has not shipped.  I notice a new supply of these automatic Pro Divers came in all colors available now.  Maybe they didn't have the stock to send out.  With the new stock, maybe I will get a fresh watch.  LJ, has yours shipped out yet?