Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.... MARCH 2017

Did you understand what i said about the code?
You need to change one digit of the number I posted. Sort of like fishing. (NEITHER one of the first two I posted worked.)
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because shopping codes are not allowed.

Respected Contributor

Java:  hope it's a winner.

Respected Contributor

Java:  I think you made the best choice.  I'll be interested to hear your reaction when you see it in person.  It is a collectors item,  for sure.  I have the SAN I, III, IV, and V.  Never got a SAN II.  I think that's why I keep looking at it.  Time to step away from the computer.

Respected Contributor

The code will be there for anyone who wants to use it. LOL. Had no intention of ordering anything.  When I got the code, then I thought well...

The thought did occur to me that they might want not to ship the SAN I auto to me. the original cost of that watch is significant. There is a limit of $500. I remember I had trouble getting the Lady Zeus. It was a $700 plus watch. Someone had to order it for me so I could get one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops. GOOD morning, all!
I checked the status of my shipments. Cancel button gone and tracking assigned to the other.Fingers crossed. For the other info, just go back and re-read about the watches. Or Jena can go to the Geek site.   This is the last day of the event. I guess they will present the lotus watch with straps as some kind of special.  They are reprisng the specials on the TTV--if anyone is interested,

For handbag fans, Qvc has scheduled some Dooney and Bourke hours this weekend.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

One puzzling thing: I see that they created a Smart Label. Good that means one watch will be coming to my PO Box. However as happy as I am over this development, it got me to thinking why they would send only a Smart Label for a watch that was supposedly $700? It must becoming Smart Post.  I always used to return them Prioriy Mail with insurance. Never again will I drop one off in the automated center. Lesson learned. I now stand in line to get receipts from the friendly clerk. (ha ha.) They seem to make it to their destination more often.

Respected Contributor

IF they bring back some of the once only prices,  and I can get a promo code to work,  I may weaken and buy another watch.  Smiley Happy   Otherwise,  I think I'm done.  Famous last words... still looking at the SAN II and the sleek watch they did with diamond hour/minute hands a few months ago.  And the pink mosaic dial Bold Zeus is haunting me,  even tho I haven't gotten the blue one yet.   This is all the lure of the deal... if it's a great buy,  shouldn't I buy it?  Answer from the rational part of my brain says NO,  the watch collector says.... hmmmmm! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see what you mean!  It'is really tough seeing watches. You see, I had gone for over a year without any new acquisitions. Now it seems it triggered a crazy reaction. I know that I can't order any more. Smiley Happy This his was advice given to me seems that any range  starting with REWARD1905026 through REWARD1955026 will work. There are lots of other things one could get. After aill, it isn'tmarchtwenty-fifthyet. If I were you, I would be quick.

For Judith Ripka watch fans, i found a lovely malachite watch and I wish I had seen it when on EZ pays.

J345813

Malachite, very easy-to-read. Her show is on Thursday. It looks like she has a top value, but they might still do something with the price of this watch and maybe some EZ pays. It is an interesting twist on a classic. Love it in the green. They also have it in lapis and onyx.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thx Java.  If those prices get back down to where they were, I'll try the code(s) again and maybe end up with the pink Bolt Zeus....I love that dial and if the pink is as striking as the video...we know all about the camera light tricks, I might get that one.  

I looked at the Ripka watch you mentioned, and it brought to mind my Emerald green Ripka I own now.  Today's the day I must wear it.  Happy St. Patty's day everyone.

ETA:  I typed Patty's day above and once I posted it, it read Party's day.  These automatic spellers get to me.  You just have to reread your post or it may not say what you intended.  Sheesh.

Well here goes again......

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Sounds great, Jena!

I have no green watches. Must make do with my abalone RD which has a lot of green.

For those who 'speak watchese," the Judith Ripka watch is 38mm. They say it's on a 9 inch strap, but I don't know how they measure.