Trusted Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.... MARCH 2017

[ Edited ]

Well I caved again.  The pink Zeus will be on it's way.  I cannot let a $86.58 discount go by.  There are not that many of them offered.  So Since I only own one Zeus, a RT with YT cable....beautiful, why don't I wear it?  Why am I ordering another one?  Nuts!!!!

I've had so many cancellations, and returns in the last few days, they will cut me off.  Save me from my misery.  Theirs  too!!  Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Well I caved again.  The pink Zeus will be on it's way.  I cannot let a $86.58 discount go by.  There are not that many of them offered.  So Since I only own one Zeus, a RT with YT cable....beautiful, why don't I wear it?  Why am I ordering another one?  Nuts!!!!

I've had so many cancellations, and returns in the last few days, they will cut me off.  Save me from my misery.  Theirs  too!!  Smiley Wink

@jenagal If it makes you feel better, I caved again too. I ordered the blue apatite SAN I. I tried to see if the codes still worked and when it did, I caved.

Respected Contributor

I started it all. I was so miserable and sad that I ordered that RD so that i would have something pretty to look at. You can still wear watches for yourself. Same with jewelry. It was also a little reward to myself. Went crazy and ordered an As Is Dooney. Well, that was  a return. The RD was going to be it; I hadn't had a new watch in well over a year. i had posted it on the site and then posted the info about the SANI auto

It was then that one of guys told me about the codes and how they post them. They're very generous about it. And he did the math and said "This is a good deal. I love mine and I paid a lot more." So...I was always excited about that watch and pulled the trigger. I saw the SANII and was excited about that. Tried the codes, but they didin't work and then I thought I was safe. But I couldn't put that watch out of my mind. I was given advice on how to make it work. In a fit of craziness, I ordered that, when I saw how great the price was. I would never order it at $298.

You can blame this frenzy all on little ole me. But as pointed out, we may not get other opportunities. in the end, I might not like either one. But hey,  it's been a great ride.

Hope you enjoy your purchases. Out of all you ordered, there has to be something good in there. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Aprimo, congrats on the blue apatite. Mine shipped out today, I assume. Supposed to b here Thurs. SmartPost. I'm anxious to see how the blue stones match up. I tried it before but it was around 5 hundred and for,that price it had to be perfect, and it was far from it. We can't expect perfect at this discounted price. Java, you caused this frenzy, many times its me!! Lol. Congrats. it's your turn. Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

Aprimo, Java, and Jena:  congratulations to all on the new watches.   I hope each and every one is a winner. Yes, Java, you are the enabler.... but thank you.   While I didn't need any of the 3 watches I've ordered in the last week,  I couldn't resist with the promo coupons.  Now I have to follow your lead and not buy anything else for a year.  Smiley Happy

Two of my watches are scheduled to be delivered tonight.

I'll be home late, and I've learned not to open packages when I'm tired,  because nothing looks good.   So I'll report in tomorrow when I unbox the goodies.

Respected Contributor

Both watches have arrived and are very nice.  I was relieved and pleasantly surprised at how nice the apatite stones on the SAN I look.   The color is even and I don't see any  problems. In natural light the gemstones are a beautiful blue color and have a lot of shine and sparkle.  In indoor lighting the apatite is a deeper blue color and looks like London Blue topaz. The depth of the color in indoor light makes them look opaque,  but in natural light they are translucent and not opaque.  Overall,  the gemstones are very nice.   I know I got lucky.

The mosaic blue Bold Zeus is also a keeper.   The blue cable and dial pattern are much more subtle in person than on screen in close up.  It's a very pretty watch.

Respected Contributor

HI LavJ

Was checking to see how you made out. I am glad you liked them.
Mine are supposed to be available tomorrow, but I am going out. Fingers crossed.
Trusted Contributor

LavJ, I'm tickled you got two more winners.  I hope I luck out on the blue apatite also.  

Java, like you, my delivery is tomorrow also.  It's always like Christmas, even to us old watch collectors....I can't wait to see my newest treasure.  Hopefully it is not a disappointment.  

Now I must not look for any more watches.  I wasn't looking to buy what I did, but I came in here and found an enabler.....lol.   Hello Java!!!

Respected Contributor

Here's some info for those lurkers out there.

We may no longer have wow, but the Invicta retailers stores have a website.

Invictastores.com. Right now they are running a sale, but one, get one 1/2 off. And some watches are sale priced anyway. Their prices are higher than evine, but they have some exclusives. 

They do have the pro diver/Grand diver with gemstones and automatic. They also have some versions of the women's SANI with a different dial at reasonable price points. That SANI in the gemstone auo offering is a $600-700 watch and about $400 on sale. The women's version doesn't even exist at the retail level. Maybe in the stores, but I don't think so. Ditto for the 38mm SANII Disney. The men's version of that SANII is on the walmart site and invictastores.com. So that isn't really "exclusive." But that 38mm is.

I also found a cute watch: a Snoopy in 43mm Pro Diver.  It's cute, but it doesn't mean that I will buy it. 

They do have a Times Square store, so it would be fun to see stuff IRL.

Respected Contributor

Java, when I tried my bookmark for WOW, it took me to their website & I didn't see anything about them no longer being in business & it looked normal to me, but I didn't attempt to buy anything.  Weird.....

LJ, glad to hear the blue mosaic Zeus is a winner, mine is scheduled to arrive on Friday.