Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS....... JULY 2016

The Invicta top value for Sunday is a wooden dial watch with a stainless steel and wooden inset bracelet.   Automatic movement.  2 sizes.  Nice looking watch.

Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone!  I received the TM diamond watch from Ewatches and it is beautiful!!  The diamonds are smaller than on my other TM neo but they do sparkle and add a nice touch .... LOVE the face ... clean lines .... so far it is holding the time well.  The bracelet is large ... I didn't measure but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the 9" as stated ... my wrist swims in it ... If I can figure out how to post a picture ... I will ... came in a beautiful TM blue watch box ... the watch itself was all wrapped up nicely with plastic wrap.... glad I pulled the trigger!  

Respected Contributor

KSC:  glad you new watch is a winner.  Enjoy wearing it.

Respected Contributor

Was anyone tempted by the 'woodie' watch?   I really like the look.   I wonder if the extra 15% off coupon would work?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey all from the toasty Northeast.

To those who ordered the Versus, hope you enjoy! Look like fun. Let us know.

To those who liked the dual time Vicneze watch on strap it is now a Lunchtime special for $72 plus tax and ship.

I wouldn't pay $200 plus for it, but I willl bite for $72. It is an oversize watch and something different from a Pro Diver.

Unwatch-related: To those who like the the Logo Lock hobo, look for some very special clearance prices. I thought the  fabric version a very good buy at $129 and reduced shipping. And it looks like they had more colors. This way if someone helped themselves to the little coin purse, the bag is still a good deal. It's good for wet weather. I ordered it in black, since that is the most classic and neutral option. We;'ll see what happens. I am sneaking this in here, because of us lke bags at good prices.

Respected Contributor

I cancelled when I realized that the watch is over 44mm. Not a good deal for me.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everybody.  With that 15% coupon LavJ spoke about, I tried and tried to use it.  After all $80 off that white ceramic blingy RT TM wouldn't be hard to take.  But that code was just for an intended few, I guess.  Anyway I was saved.  Then I found evine came on with a 10% discount just for using the Evine credit card.  Hey I could do that.  $53.50 off is not bad either.  So last night while trying to decide if I really want another blingy TM in RT, SOMEONE BOUGHT IT......SOLD OUT!!!!  SAVED BY THE BELL AGAIN!!!!!

So today I got my non blingy white ceramic RT sized  (dragging my feet) and that's the end of that.  No more temptation.  I am happy I don't have to send a watch back.  I'm a happy camper with the non blingy and saved $200.  I hope I don't see any more watches for that 10% discount is good till tonite yet.  Just sayin.......Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

KSC, I'm glad you love your new TM. Those TM's became a favorite of mine. Very hard to come by for a spell. Now back and tempting me again. 

Respected Contributor

I got thru the clearance sale without another watch purchase!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

LavJ,  I would have been in trouble if I could have used that 15% code. I would have had the wht RT TM w/diam. On it's way and then I would have had to return the non blingy one. That was close. So I can say I skated thru the sale also. Yahoo!!