Respected Contributor

WATCH COLLECTORS---JULY 2015

Time flies....

It's July and the summer is half over. This is a time to celebrate our the birthday of our wonderful country and relax. It's also the time for....

SALES.

Of course, we welcome all to our watch collector's thread. If you have a watch on your mind or want to share details of your latest watch purchase, come on in!

We'd love to hear from you.

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---JULY 2015

Java: thanks for starting the new thread. I'll move my post from the old one.
Respected Contributor

OK ladies,  time to fess up.... who else ordered the SAN V at the OTO price of under $300..... item 630-014.  As of noon the price was still holding and all the color combos were available.

I already have a GT white dial and it's a beautiful watch.  Yes, it's big and heavy.  But the bracelet is stunning and the overall architecture of the watch is very well done.   I love the new crown and pusher system.  Bottom line,  at under $300,  Swiss movement,  Swiss made watch,  great design, great looks..... a good addition to a watch collection unless the size and weight are an issue for you.

One other thing,  I think the bracelet is a little shorter than some of the other models..... will fit a 7.5" wrist,  but I'm not sure it will fit a larger wrist.

Trusted Contributor

Well I'll fess up to ordering another. First I have the RT pink leather strapped one, then with this sale, not as good as I got before but couldn't pass it up anyway. The SS blue MOP called to me. I hope the price changes soon or I may go for another. Bad bad....I belong on the bad bench. lol.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena: I'm waiting for you on the naughty bench. I ordered the SS pink dial and then the next day the SS blue dial. Maybe I'll return one of them. LOL
Trusted Contributor

Speaking of bad, I finally caved and ordered the LZ Diamonds when it became available again in the SS. Woman Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

Aprimo, I love that watch in SS. I got it 629-021 w/o diam. I am sure you will love it. Congrats on snagging it.
Respected Contributor

Congratulations aprimo.  I love the LZ.  If I didn't already have both Gt and SS,  I would have ordered the diamond version too.  It was such a good price.

SAN V with a white leather strap 631-345 is the OTO for shows from 7 - 10pm EDT,  Comes in SS or GT case.  Bracelet version still available as OTO from Monday night.  Bracelet version is only $20 more. 630-014

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Tomorrow I will finally get to see this Invicta Women's Angel Quartz (629-749) 3.87ctw Tanzanite & Diamond Stingray Strap Watch -SS.
Tonite I was chasing that SS white leather strapped SAN V and was saved by the bell. (631-345) the price changed back to $535. I'm glad these sales are over for now. I need a breather....lol
Trusted Contributor

I sure am attracted to J323368 Judith Ripka's Stainless-&-Gemstone-Sophia-Cuff-Style-Bracelet-Watch. I watched it presented before and fell in love with it. I see the small is on waitlist. To me that means waiting for returns to come in and I'd be next to get it. I should have jumped when they were presented. I love the heart bracelet shown with it. Makes a beautiful combo. Anyone here own these two items? I'll keep watching, maybe in the meantime the price will lower.....Smiley Wink).