Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS........JANUARY 2016

Anisha, that's a beauty!  Enjoy!

I wish I liked RT, but it just doesn't look right with my coloring. I think the only RT watch I have is a Renato WB on the lizard strap, because that was the only thing left when it was a TTV & melted down SNBC phone lines!  It's currently in the "dead soldier" pile that need new batteries..

Respected Contributor

All this talk of TM watches makes me want to get mine out and start wearing them again.  I have both black ceramic and white ceramic versions... round and square, all with SS accents.   Some with diamonds and some plain.  But I must admit the pictures of the rosetone and white ceramic are very tempting.

Respected Contributor

Hi all

Just checking in.

Gorgeous TM,. Anisha, love your TM.. Really classy. Smiley Happy

They are having a mega sale on evine. I think the Puppy Venom (42mm) has a very nice price.

Also, they have brought out Puppy SANIs. (in 38mm also.)  No price reduction on that yet.

Trusted Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

Hi all

Just checking in.

Gorgeous TM,. Anisha, love your TM.. Really classy. Smiley Happy

They are having a mega sale on evine. I think the Puppy Venom (42mm) has a very nice price.

Also, they have brought out Puppy SANIs. (in 38mm also.)  No price reduction on that yet.

Wow, they've got the red/yellow Puppy Venom marked down to $196! If I didn't already have the orange and blue ones, I'd be very tempted. I wore my orange/pink Puppy Venom today and I still love it.

Will have to do some serious thinking about the Puppy SAN I. So far, I like the ones with the green strap and the orange strap best.

Thanks for the heads-up Java. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Java:  thanks for the heads up.

Anisha:  glad you are enjoying your puppy watches.

Ladies,  I do not need another watch to add to my wish list.  But I'm going to look anyway. Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @aubnwa01. I have a pile of dead soldiers as well- need to get them to my jeweller soon. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @JavaQueen

Respected Contributor

If you like orange and a LZ on strap, they have one at WoW for $169.

http://www.worldofwatches.com/womens-watches/womens-bolt-reserve-chrono-orange-silicone-mop-dial-inv...

Trusted Contributor

Thx Java.  I own the purple in that watch and the color is 'SO' vivid.  Love it.  The orange looks like it would be bright also.  I paid over $70 more for it.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Valued Contributor

I found a bargain today. At Ross I purchased a Lacoste  stainless steel and purple watch for $114.00  retail for $250.00.. My second Lacoste. I Google it. The  lowest price for the same watch was $160.00.