Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS........JANUARY 2016

Java:  nice find.   I also saw a SAN III Swiss made on a leather strap for $149.   Since I prefer bracelets,  I'm telling myself I don't need either of them.

I currently have 12 watches that need batteries.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Dallas-Dame, Thank you for your kind words. I hope you have sized your  blue manta and are enjoying wearing it. It is really a stunning watch. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Lavenderjunkie. Here is a wrist shot of the Blue Manta .It is a beautiful watch. image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Oh Anisha, what a beautiful watch.  That RT with diamonds sure looks awesome.  Now that is the one I would get  if I fell off the fence.  You have great tastes, Anisha.  Look at all your beautiful pieces of JR.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

I had to go to the mall today & go to the Container Store, so I wore my Blue Manta that was slightly too large & took it to a place at the mall to have a single link removed, so now it's perfect.  I thought I could size it myself, but all of my tools were too large to remove a pin.  Even the guy at the mall had to sort thru his many tools to find the right size to pop out the pins.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Aub, now it fits perfect.  What a beautiful watch you have there.  Enjoy. Smiley Happy

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

So Aub, now it fits perfect.  What a beautiful watch you have there.  Enjoy. Smiley Happy

Jena, it is really pretty & I hope it will be OK come summer, when the temps are warmer.  I may end up getting that link put back in!!  The bracelet is kind of thick & stiff & I'm not sure it's flexible enough to size down for someone with a teensy little wrist, but I could be wrong.  This is the fewest links I've ever needed taken out, I guess Technomarine isn't very generous in allowing for a larger wrist.  This watch seems to have a narrow sizing range.

aub

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @jenagal. I really like the blue manta  and Technomarine  as a brand. I have a couple of watches from them - all with diamonds and they are all stunning if I may say so  myself . Here is an older one , also ceramic and rose tone. What can I say, I just love the combination of ceramic and rose tone !image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Hi @aubnwa01 and @jenagal, just wanted to let you know that my jeweller took out 4 links from the blue manta to make it properly fit my wrist which is 5-1/2 inches . He originally took out 5 links but I didn't like how snug the watch fit  so I went back to 4 links. The bracelet is stiff but still conforms to my wrist . I like to wear my watches just above my wrist bone and don't  like them sliding around.  And to your point @aubnwa01, the watch will not fit a large size wrist comfortably. Small wrists like mine should not have a problem though. 

Valued Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @Dallas-Dame, Thank you for your kind words. I hope you have sized your  blue manta and are enjoying wearing it. It is really a stunning watch. 

Thanks so much, @anisha.  I had 2 links removed earlier this week and it's still a bit larger than I like for a perfect fit.  My left wrist is slightly under 6 inches but the "rigidity" of the Blue Manta band prevented me from having another link removed...would have been a bit difficult to get over my hand and onto the wrist.  I've enjoyed wearing it in spite of it fitting like a slightly loose bangle.  Your updated photo of the watch is stunning...enjoy to the fullest!!