Frequent Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.......April 2015

There were a bunch of new subaquas, designated v, with pink, blue and stainless bracelets and choices of pink, blue and white mop. There were a out 14 of them yesterday, where did they go? And on the subject of the lz bolts, have them and love them, although I'm really favoring the JT in steell and gt.
Respected Contributor

Hi Terry. Glad you are enjoying your LZ. Why do you like the JT version better? Is it the color of the all SS version or is it something in the design.

Respected Contributor

Anyone who loves the Android Star Halo, check out the Android site. Excellent sale on the GT/white mop and the SS/purple.

Frequent Contributor

LJ, it's the color, small tweaks in the design, like the rope bezel and the face, prefer the chromosome on this face to the others.
Trusted Contributor

Good morning all!! By any chance do any of you know if the invicta enchanted garden watch is one of the upcoming special values?? I read on a different site it may be the value this Sunday but it is already on evine for $113. Think I know someone that would love this as a gift but I prefer to pay less so debating whether to wait and see how much the price goes down...any thoughts?? Tia and have a great day!!!
Respected Contributor

Hi

I think the only place that it was suggested was on the "UnGeek" forum. It has to be soon, but Invicta's "Discovery Tour" ends on April 30. You only have a week. One clue is if you look ahead in the full schedule. You see it in the 10 and 11 pm positions with no price change. It's showing full price. Even so, you can always have that price adjusted, because it's within the 30-day price adjustment policy.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Java!
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning gals. Equss, I own one of Invictas Garden variety type GT watches, real nice. Only the dial is like 30mm and it's really too small for me. Love the watch though. Today the RT/GT LZeus arrived, running at the correct time, date and what does that tell you? It looks perfect, it did have the plastic film over the case crystal and the opening and closer ends. It was a return. I love it, even though the GT cable blends right in with the RT. Looks like a total RT watch with a pinkish MOP dial. It's a keeper but I know why it was returned. Lifting it out of the box, wearing it loosely (very unsized loosely) it felt like a heavy paper weight. But AL Lah.....the ol rubber band trick and it fits snug and not heavy at all. Reading the posts over time on watches, there are a few that when they decide something right out of the box, back it goes and it never gets a chance to prove itself. So I figure this was one of those watches. Someone thought OMG...who can wear this??? It's too bad for a lot of great watches get returned unnecessarily. I now own 3 Lady Zeus's, don't you think that is enough now?
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena: congratulations. I'm glad the LZ RT is a winner. Since you already have the SS and the GT, you knew how heavy it was, but also how comfortable once it was sized. I'm glad it's in perfect condition. Mine is in process and they have billed me. So it's sure to ship today or tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Jena: my LZ shipped yesterday. I should have it by Tuesday.