Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---AUGUST 2015

What about the box the SANI will come with? Much nicer than a diver box.

I think all of the SANVs were winners. I am in the phase where one of each is enough. (Have made exceptions for Pro Divers.) I probably would have preferred a white MOP and stainless, but it was sold out. Blue MOP will go well with denim, gray and won't clash with black. You are right, a pink dial in the SS is too similiar.

Respected Contributor

Java:  I agree.  I think the 10 slot collectors box is more useful than the dive box.  Unfortunately I think the pillows are the same hard foam,  but covered in the collectors box.  Those pillows are so big that the watches can't be stored closed and must be unclasped.   I'm hoping that I can fit 2 watches on each pillow. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

They do "mush" down better. They are supposed to be more like the little pillows in the watch boxes. I have the 20-slot box. Some of the my smaller women's watches sized at 6 inches won't fit. I put two of them in one slot.

On another note:

These may not be big or Swiss, but I think they're pretty.

http://www.evine.com/Product/630-570

Respected Contributor

The black mop version is very nice looking and 34mm is a good size for many ladies.  It's not what I'm looking for now,  but there was a time I would have been very interested.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
The last SS blue MOP SAN V has sold now. Did someone from here buy it? Always curious if we push others to buy. Anyway I hope it hurrys up and ships out. Smiley Wink LJ, I bet I have pushed you into buying just as many times as you have enabled me.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Jena: very true. My collection of Renato 'sapphire' is but one example.
Respected Contributor

I love a 34mm. It's the perfect size. I wear teh Gunmetal Pro Diver with platinum MOP. It wasn't a lot of money, but I love it.

Sometimes I post watches that I happen like--and maybe others will too. We don't necesarily hear from them, but perhaps they might like to check those out.

Trusted Contributor

@jenagal wrote:
The last SS blue MOP SAN V has sold now. Did someone from here buy it? Always curious if we push others to buy. Anyway I hope it hurrys up and ships out. Smiley Wink LJ, I bet I have pushed you into buying just as many times as you have enabled me.

Speaking of egging each other on, I wore my navy blue Pro Diver today. Still love that watch! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Hi from Montana! 

I missed the SAN1 lower price sneak peek due to no internet or cell service on the road. If I buy it now, I hope I can get a price adjustment. Waiting to see how others make out. I'm afraid I won't be able to get in on the 6th.

The scenery is gorgeous! Headed to Yellowstone tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Hi Jazzy,

Thanks for peeking in. Glad to hear you're enjoying your trip.

Here's one that is not for me, but I  think it is a good deal for someone on a tight budget who would like a diminutive timepiece.

It's 26mm wih a lovely little travel box.

AT 109, it is a steel. It's only Swiss Parts, but also has nice WR. A good holiday gift for someone.

631-421