Respected Contributor

WATCH COLLECTORS---AUGUST 2015

[ Edited ]

Hello all!

It's August and time for a new thread.   Come and join in!

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---AUGUST 2015

Java:  thanks for starting the new August thread.  Todays

watch TTV is a crystal bracelet Invicta with multiple color bezels.  Very blingy.  Looks nice on TV with the jewelry they are showing.  Crystals aren't my thing,  luckily I'm not tempted.

Trusted Contributor

Yes Java, thanks for the new thread also. I tried to start one, NOWHERE was their a new discussion button that I could see. I could not figure it out so left it to the younger and more knowledgeable. I do NOT like this new forum, we need things spelled out and not have to figure out what dots mean, just say it and be done with it. Sheesh. Older and more stupid, I guess.
Anyway LJ, the blingy are sure blingy but they don't trip my trigger either. No body is happier about that than ME!!! I do love my new SAN V's though. I see a new batch came in last night, 5 or each available, all at the 535$. Today they show sold out. Must be getting ready for the sale price. I do love my SAN V's...I guess I said that before. The SAN 111 is also right up there. Now I should stop looking.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

I had to run some errands this morning, including stopping at the car dealership to pick up the permanent license plates for my new car. I happened to be wearing my LZ Diamonds SS/GT. A woman who worked at the dealership nearly stroked out when she saw my watch! She was so gaga over it, I told her where to fine Evine on her TV. This woman was wearing an ensemble of silver (or possibly steel) jewelry with crystals, in the shape of the Harley Davidson logo. She's a major HD fan-girl. I could see my LZ Diamonds would fit right in with her style. I think I may have made a conversion. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You all are wlecome. If I can remember how I did the thread, jena, I'll tell you.

Crystals or not, I really loved the look of the rosetone, they are using their best sellers for this event. Wellk I ordered the watch. I don't normally order crystal watches, but I did this one.

I got the rosetone, because I already have a few watches with high polish and stainless and I own a pave diamond dial. It was at the most I would have paid for it. At that they price they have offered it, I don't think they would be taking much off in clearance. $30 wouldn't make that much difference.

They took away the button so there it's going to the box. I will let you know. I also ordered a drawstring Dooney bag. One of the two things has to work. They have posted the pictures of the Bolt and it looks like they have colors for all. I am really enjoying the jewelry shows.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has Invicta or Evine gotten slow with their watch shipping of late?   I ordered the red 40mm Reserve Excursion back on 7/22/15 & it still hasn't shipped yet.  Some kitchen items that I've ordered since then have both shipped already.

ETA:  Glad it's a Reserve level, since with having only 30 days from the order date to register the warranty, the slow shipping could create a problem with the regular Invictas.

Respected Contributor

Wow, aprimo,

That's a great story! If you're going get an Invicta, why not an LZ? Today I wore mine. Love the mirror polish and bangle look. Smiley Happy

I didn't see your post. It was only after I saw it on my phone. Enjoy your new car.!

Respected Contributor

Hi aub,

Sometimes they will sell items that aren't in the warehouse. So maybe that was the deal with your Excursion. I also suspect that they stockpile shipments until they have "events." So hope you get your watch soon. (Watches and kitchen items may ship from different warehouses.)

Respected Contributor

When you think about it, not a bad day. Hours of jewelry and three hours of Dooney and Bourke handbags. Smiley Happy

I managed to pick up two pairs of jeans for under 20 dollars. Smiley Happy. There is a local chain. They specialize in disposable, junior fashion. I could never have worn their jeans before losing weight. But I found jeans that fit me. It was buy one/get one half off. I bought larger sizes to allow for shrinkage. 

I got to see the bag I purchased. I settled on the Kendall drawstring. It looked great and is a different silhouette that should last for a long time. I have satchels, crossbody and duffle bags that convert to hobos. I'll let you know how it is. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Java:  hope you love the handbag.  Drawstring handbags are THE Style this year.  The one you bought looks very nice... I think it was pebbled leather and looked very soft.  That should make it comfortable and the pebbled leather is great for every day use.  Thirty years from now the bag should still look good.   What color did you get?