Honored Contributor

Voga is back at ShopeHQ

[ Edited ]

Voga is a line that is 18K with resin inside.  It's not 18K plated.  It's electraform.  The resin makes it strong.  Anyway it rarely comes around.  At one point it was once a month.  But now months in between. But it's back this weekend end (along with it's 18K line (Viale) some of which are semi solid.  High in price though. The Voga newbies are not that cute.  But for dog lovers, you can get a charm bracelet.  A big one inch in size dog charm dangling. I would have gotten if if it had been a cat.  But it's still cute. The charm is an inch in size. Looks  dimensional.  The bracelet itself is 3/8" in width and of course...super strong.  This is the line where I got my LOVE charm bracelet.  I love it. 

Honored Contributor

I thought someone said ShopHQ is nearly finished.

Honored Contributor

They were bought out by someone and might make it back.  They need a clear vision, which they have been lacking for years.  New names, new packaging, return to old name, presenters jumping ship or being pushed over the edge of that ship, then they are back again.  Here's hoping new owners know what they are doing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Voga is back at ShopeHQ

[ Edited ]

All assets of imedia (including Shop HQ) were purchased in bankruptcy court by RNN Media Group. The sale is subject to final court approval, and operations will continue uninterrupted according to press releases. 

What changes will occur remains to be seen.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not purchased anything from them in years.   So many people here complain about QVC's shipping charges but Shop HQ shipping is much higher.  I'm not surprised they're in trouble.  

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I thought someone said ShopHQ is nearly finished.

They found someone to buy them so gradually, the vendors are returning.  Likely because the new owner paid them the money they were owed.

Respected Contributor

I remember when they were called Valuevision they offered lots of beautiful 14k and 18k pieces from smaller jewelry vendors. Good times.

Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

I remember when they were called Valuevision they offered lots of beautiful 14k and 18k pieces from smaller jewelry vendors. Good times.

That was before I watched them.  I just knew them as ShopNBC.  Great 18k gold!

Respected Contributor

@songbird Yes, ShopHQ was good too. they have changed names a few times.