Respected Contributor

Re: Very large garnet to snatch tonight !

BLINGQUEEN, best wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad! I can't wait to hear all about your ring when it arrives!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2014 skyblue said: BLINGQUEEN, best wishes for a speedy recovery for your dad! I can't wait to hear all about your ring when it arrives!
Thank you SkyBlue. I'm glad he's home now. Been a couple of scary days. Will review Micheal's beauty when it arrives. I just hope he doesn't come out with anything else for a while. His TTV rings are just too hard to pass up. He gets me every time.
Esteemed Contributor

Blingy, glad to hear your father's surgery was a success...those AA's are nothing to mess with! Best wishes for his improved health!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Sammycat1 said: Blingy, glad to hear your father's surgery was a success...those AA's are nothing to mess with! Best wishes for his improved health!

Hi Sammycat! Thank you so much. We were all on pins and needles, but thank goodness it turned out well. Now he's on the road to recovery and so far, so good. Thanks so much for your well wishes.

Super Contributor

Bling Queen - I am speechless by some ladies on this boards and the nastiness that is spewed...

Anyway, I sure hope you dad is OK. It doesn't matter how old they are, they're still parents parents and you're still his little girl. Cancer took my father's life about 14 years ago. He is missed a lot still to this day.

Best wishes to your dad and you and KEEP WEARING THE BLING!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/11/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

Bling Queen - I am speechless by some ladies on this boards and the nastiness that is spewed...

Anyway, I sure hope you dad is OK. It doesn't matter how old they are, they're still parents parents and you're still his little girl. Cancer took my father's life about 14 years ago. He is missed a lot still to this day.

Best wishes to your dad and you and KEEP WEARING THE BLING!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thank you crazed you cutie. It's funny about that other poster. On Jan 6th she was saying she loves Michael's jewelry and that it was a good value. Now she's saying he's too expensive. I guess whatever she say's I'll take with a grain of salt. Anyway, my dad is getting better, and thank you so much for asking. Very much appreciated.
Contributor

I received mine this afternoon. Oh my gosh, the loveliest deepest red garnet I have ever seen and garnet is my birthstone! And even though it is 11 carats, it is not 'over the top' on the finger. A home run in my book.
Respected Contributor

To whomever got that garnet: Enjoy! I wish I could have gotten one myself. You truly have a treasure. I don't know about the $199 price point someone suggested? (Michael's stuff does run high, but I think it is of higher quality than most. Who knows about prices? Buy what you love!)

I think it is great that people take interest in other people's lives. It's all part of it. I just scanned the responses to the thread, I am so sorry that someone's father is ill and required surgery. Best wishes to his speedy recovery. And do remember to take care yourself also. This has to be very stressful.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2014 catprincess said:

I was shocked at how high the price was! Garnets used to be one of the cheapest stones on the market! I was also surprised at how high some of MV prices were on charms & cameos! I have not bought anything from him in a while because I think his prices are too high! I hate those huge cameos & painted pendants he sells! P.S. All you people who know each other-just send an e-mail to each other-I don't care if your Dad had surgery or about your parking problems!

P.S. I don't care that you don't care... Just to be clear... And also just to be clear, within the guidelines, those of us who know each other (and those of us who don't...) can post as we feel appropriate.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

This ring is back in stock, all sizes. Cancellations? Returns? Found more stones?