Contributor

Re: Upcoming Barbara Bixby TSV?!

[ Edited ]

Looks like she is coming out with a multi-colored flower braclet or necklace.  might be the TSV.  (Think about item # J296848 being a line braclet)

Respected Contributor

That would be nice to have a line bracelet like J296848.
Honored Contributor

Blue Skies doesn't have it listed.

Contributor

It's a flower bracelet with a magnetic clasp. I cannot stand magnetic clasps on a bracelet! There is a link to it over on the Bixby Addicts at Delphi forums

Honored Contributor

oh my, i hope this is on 5 or 6 easy pays because i think i will be ordering!

Item of the Month

"Jezzabel's Garden Bracelet—there is very little in life that brings me as much simple pleasure as my garden. The excitement of Spring's first flowers never gets old for me and I am always amazed at what nature creates, not to mention that these works of art grow from dirt! Jezzabel's Garden is my favorite of my QVC collections because it is very personal to me. There is always a new inspiration whether it comes from my own garden, a garden I visit in my travels, or my imagination. I thought it would be fun to create a bracelet that encompassed many of the beautiful colors of gemstones that I have used to interpret my signature flower throughout the years. As many of you know, the symbolism of the stones is important to me and each 'lotus' was chosen for its unique energy." —Barbara Bixby.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

it's an easy pass for me now since I received the early email to order it.  399.00 for a bracelet that only holds together with a magnet and center stones on it are white topaz instead of white zircons before tax and shipping?  I don't think so.  I just don't see the value in this at all.  It's a beautiful bracelet, but using a magnet to keep it closed is taking a huge risk of losing this.  There's no value in this tsv so it's an easy pass for me.  

Honored Contributor

Big pass for me as the bracelet is tiny/thin in nature. The magnet clasp is a no-no too. .

Trusted Contributor

Bixby TSV bracelet with a new watch.

Super Contributor

The item number is:J329201 add a 2 for medium and a 3 for large. It's not the TSV price but the normal price. 

Honored Contributor

I don't love this bracelet, but I'm sure it will be very popular with those who purchased the coordinating rings.  Many own that ring in several colors.