Honored Contributor

Today's Byz. Bracelet TTV on Shop HQ

In a word, gorgeous!!!! I am so tempted to get the rose gold!!! it is 18K over bronze.

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Byz. Bracelet TTV on Shop HQ

It is pretty but you've got to wonder how long that gold ""embracing"" will last. I have doubts about the quality.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am going to give the rose gold a try, looks like a million bucks for $100, worth a shot.

Respected Contributor

Hi Shelbell....I saw this presented around 3pm and was undecided as I own no bronze jewelry...but this looks so gorgeous and I couldn't afford real gold or even sterling that size and weight in a bracelet like that. So like you I ordered one....I got the small size and I sure hope it fits...I have a very small wrist (measures 5.5"") that is what concerns me most...that it will be small enough to fit. I did get the yellow also. I'll post a review when I get mine!

Contributor

Shelbelle and tsavorite - I saw it early this morning and am giving it a try also. I have purchased and returned 3 other iterations of a byzantine, all from the Q, all gold, and much more expensive than the TTV. But they were either minuscule in presence, so soft that the prongs snagged on clothing, etc. Hope you both love yours -I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Respected Contributor

oh shoot....I had to cancel....watched video and Heather said she has exactly a 6""wrist and was wearing the small...just a tiny bit of drap on her....with my 1/2"" size smaller wrist this will move around to much...can't take the chance with s/h charges..so I am going to pass on it. Looks gorgeous....why wasn't I a few inches taller and bigger boned? I really will be surprised if this bracelet is a dud for you gals....it looks amazing...just wish I had a bigger wrist is all.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Toscana earrings in RG which I liked when I purchased them over a year ago. Now they look too pink to me - so pink in fact that I would only wear them with something else pink. Hope that makes sense.

Looking forward to reading your reviews on the bracelet.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

I have a 6 inch wrist, I ordered the small too, I feel that a bracelet this hefty should not have much of a drape and fit closer to the wrist. I ordered the rose, have 2 Byz in real gold, already in yellow. My first real venture into rose.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was free shipping with the Shop HQ CC, that was another incentive to order.

Trusted Contributor

I'd be interested in hearing how they hold up over time; keep us posted, ladies. The rose gold was a stunner, but I'm not buying plate these days.