Frequent Contributor

Talked to Lawrence at Relios today and ......................

Hi Sisters!! I called Lawrence today to find out what Relios would be doing for this weekend and he could not tell me specifics, but he did say to hold off today on buying anything today and wait. I was planning on placing an order today ( love the star of the week and they are practically giving it away) and he said to wait.

So it probably will be a storewide sale !! There are some new great markdowns and I am going to jump on them . Juggs check out the earth n sky chunky bracelet ( down to 50) and so pretty!! It would go great with your new enhancer and beads.

Guess what....... I will be traveling to California Friday morning and will miss most of the shows this weekend. I am going for a workshop for one of my jobs. I will dvr them and threatened my children that if they get removed I will not ever feed them again. That usually works for my 6-4'' 18 year old son. LOL.

I wish we could all be together watching all the shows. What a grand time we would have. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!