Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peak-Rutilated and Tourmalated Quartz

Not impressed by Quartz.  It is so abundant and can be treated with stable and unable methods to bring about desired colors.  Quartz is everywhere and it is a beautiful mineral but what's the big deal?  It's just Quartz.

*Call Tyrone*
Frequent Contributor

Peyton I have long awaited finding the right Golden Rutilated quartz ring...saddly mine must be in yellow gold which imho looks worlds better than silver. 

The Black can go either way w/ yellow or white metal but it looks great in yellow too..... 

I hope you find more and bring it in yellow along with some nice BIG earrings! Smiley Happy

QVC Community

@banned again wrote:

Peyton, is there anything you can do to return the description on QVC jewelry items to the standrad method? Descriptions no longer follow the order they did up until a few years ago. The description is in the wrong order for the ring:

Emerald Cut Rutilated Quartz Sterling Silver Ring, 9.00 ct

It should say:

Sterling 9.00 ct Emerald Cut Rutilated Quartz Ring

Another item on Thursday's Silver Style had the wrong description

TOVA Diamonique 8.40 cttw Stud Earrings, Sterling

It should say:

TOVA Diamonique 8.40 ct tw Sterling Stud Earrings 

The correct method of nomenclature for jewelry is as follows:

Brand Name, Choice/Set of, Sterling, Necklace/Bracelet Length, Description, Earrings/Necklace/Bracelet/Ring/Watch, with Gift Box/Chain, 14K/18K (Gold), g (weight)

ct tw moves around but follows the name of the stone, if it is choice of gemstone then it goes before the word Gemstone

Sterling Silver is never used, only Sterling and unless it is from a brand or designer or in a Choice/Set of, if applicable it should be the first word you see.

14K or 18K should be the last word you see if applicable and if there is room Gold will follow and gram weight, g.

Hi @banned again, I don't have anything to do with this but will send it to the merchants that enter the information.   It should be done  the same way (the correct way) every time.  Please let me know ifyou see any improvement.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  Best, Peyton

Honored Contributor

I ordered the green ring and got it about a week ago. It's beautiful and so unique. Thanks for bringing it in. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval