QVC Community

Sneak Peak-Gems on California Gold Rush! Tuesday - January 24th!

[ Edited ]

There are many fantastic gold pieces throughout the day but I wanted to give you a sneak peak at a couple of the beautiful gem pieces I will be speaking about.

During the 8am show with Jennifer Coffey, J334643, an Amethyst or London Blue Topaz and Diamond Cross.  

During the 4pm Vault Discovery Show with Jill, J333693 an incredible Morganite with that striking peachy pink color that is so rare today.  

Other items in the show include:

• A new mine find from the Padagaga mine in Mozambique-Purple Rhodolite Garnet
  • A large Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Pendant mined over 30 years ago!
  • Precious coral bracelet or ring
  • The largest Columbian Emerald Pendant - the single stone weighs a minimum of 1.6 cts 

J333693.pngJ334643.png

Hope you can join us!!

Best,

Peyton

Honored Contributor

Re: Sneak Peak-Gems on California Gold Rush! Tuesday - January 24th!

@Peyton_Kelley

Beautiful setting on that Morganite!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Peyton...you are killing me with a larger Morganite than the one I got last year! Cat Tongue Cat Frustrated Cat Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

Hi Peyton,

I am contacting you because I don't know who else at QVC to contact about my "gold" issue.  Yesterday, I went to my local jewelry (known for many years), as I was contemplating selling two chains I had purchased from QVC in March of 2008, which were invoiced, sold and packaged to me as "14K Gold Italy".  He ran a magnet over them and both the 20" and 24" chain were instantly drawn to the magnet.  Although they were labelled "14K Italy", he said "These are NOT 14K gold; they are only plated -- 14K gold is non-magnetic!"  So, I am requesting that QVC immediately contact me to arrange a full refund of my purchase price of approx $312.00 for both "gold" chains.  Either QVC misrepresented these chains to me as gold, or a QVC Vendor fraudulently sold these chains to QVC as 14K gold when they clearly are NOT 14K gold.  Please contact me at the phone number I left you on your voicemail.  I am counting on QVC to stand behind their merchandise.  I have all paperwork, invoices, web pages referenceing the two item numbers, my order numbers, and literature and packaging that came with these items.  Please contact me as soon as possible to let me know how QVC will process this request for an immediate refund for misrepresented and fraudulent goods.  I can pursue other means of recourse, but I wanted to contact you first, to hear what you can do about this very upsetting situation.  Thank you Peyton for your assistance in this matter.