Valued Contributor

I've always admired Shawn's style when it comes to the usual pieces of jewelry she wears and I've noticed for quite awhile now, she doesn't wear any of it anymore. The curiosity in me wonders why. Has she said anything?

All those beautiful silver bracelets she used to stack and her bitsy star & cross charm necklaces are all missing. Shawn wears jewelry really well, so when her pieces are no longer worn it gets noticed. Afterall it was her signature. 

She doesn't even wear her Cartier watch anymore either but that wasn't a staple in her wardrobe like her other pieces were. If it were me, I'd never take those things off Lol. 

Honored Contributor

@iTalia   Now that you mention it....usually FF through most of the shows on Q, but haven't seen that arm full of charm bracelets, etc." that mean so much I never take them off". 

Trusted Contributor

I liked Shawn's signature bracelets too.  How she had them all layered.   Heart

I wonder if tarnishing was a factor.  They were all silver.

Respected Contributor

I think she may take them off when doing the fashion items.  Maybe they are a hindrance getting in and out of the clothing she is constantly changing.

Esteemed Contributor

She is not wearing any jewelry. I didn't see her wedding rings. The only thing I noticed was the fitbit she was wearing.

Honored Contributor

@elated   Trouble in paradise? Fitbit or not, take off bracelets. Never take off my weeding rings!

Honored Contributor

@makena  Wearing her jewelry (arm full of bracelets especially) never got caught up in her clothing while changing before.

Regular Contributor

She mentioned that she will be in New York with her husband for next couple of days.  

I have been trying to locate the Fitbit she has been wearing with the gold and grey band but have had no luck.  I have found the Fitbit Alta with the gold but nothing with a grey band.  If anyone has any idea it would be greatly appreciated. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's jewelry

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@makena  Wearing her jewelry (arm full of bracelets especially) never got caught up in her clothing while changing before.

Was just a thought.  I don't see any need to suggest something that may not be true; that just starts rumors.  I've seen her without her rings befors.  Quite often she gets them cleaned and inspected, which I've heard her say.  Or, maybe she just didn't feel like wearing them.  I go through periods like that -- times when I just don't feel like wearing any jewelry for a few days.

There are photos of her on her FB dated 1/22 and she has all her jewelry on.

Respected Contributor

@tervuren wrote:

She mentioned that she will be in New York with her husband for next couple of days.  

I have been trying to locate the Fitbit she has been wearing with the gold and grey band but have had no luck.  I have found the Fitbit Alta with the gold but nothing with a grey band.  If anyone has any idea it would be greatly appreciated. 

@tervuren would it be this one?  Can't post a link of course but you can Google it on Slash Gear.  Or you can just go to Fit Bit site -- they have lots of designer items.

Image result for grey and gold fitbit