Contributor

Does anyone know which bracelet Shawn wears that you can get on QVC? I just love all of them.   

Respected Contributor

Just type "Shawn's bracelets" in the Search QVC box right above here 

Honored Contributor

I wear an armload of silver bracelets too, but wouldn't want them to look like Shawn's or anyone else's.  I like my grouping better.  I have several Native American-made twisted silver bracelets, two from Carolyn Pollack for their interesting texture, one that is set with small turquoise stones all the way around.  One link bracelet and one that Q sells that's adjustable with my initial.

The trick is to have a variety of widths and textures.  A little color adds interest too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

"The trick is to have a variety of widths and textures."

Totally agree.  On my right wrist, I wear gold chains along w/a platinum wristband watch.

On my left wrist I wear a Tiffany silver charm bracelet w/a real padlock charm.  I added a gold heart charm hooked to the padlock.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I recommend "Shawn jewelry" in the "Search QVC" box so you'll see all of her pieces -- bracelet, rings, necklace ....

Respected Contributor

I always think Shawn's bracelets look lovely on her. They catch my eye every time I see them. And then the next thought I have is if I wore all those dangling things I would have all manner of food on them...gravy, ketchup, Cool Whip, salad dressing, mashed potatoes.....the list goes on and on!

Contributor

Thanks Everyone for your help and advice!  Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wear an armload of silver bracelets too, but wouldn't want them to look like Shawn's or anyone else's.  I like my grouping better.  I have several Native American-made twisted silver bracelets, two from Carolyn Pollack for their interesting texture, one that is set with small turquoise stones all the way around.  One link bracelet and one that Q sells that's adjustable with my initial.

The trick is to have a variety of widths and textures.  A little color adds interest too.

Couldn't agree more!  I too have many REAL Native American bangles and cuffs in a wide array of textures and design, some with turquoise, coral, onyx, lapis lazuli, some so beautifylly engraved or sculpted each is worthy of a museum collection. .... My colletion of charm bracelets includes antique slide charm bracelets, each a collectors piece.  I've always admired the charm bracelets ladies  added to over the years, eahc piece a special commemoration of a unique event or experience. these were gold and silver and platinum and three dimensional.  

I will never wear stainless steel bands ( they remind me of tin can rims kids used to fashion into  pretend jewelry) nor would I have a zillion thin ringlets all dangling thin engraved  wafers of mystery metal.  There are rolling bracelets made of many narrow rings that move in synergy and are extremely attractive.  The hodgepodge tinny wires and dangling wafers contrasts so with Navajo jewelry, with precious jewelry,  that they need their own costume jewelry category. The Q used to sell gorgeous bracelets - stampado's (spelling?), byzantines, rolos, panthers etc in real precious metals. These are my real treasures, heirlooms worthy of  being passed on for generations.