Super Contributor

Shawn's Silver Rings and Bracelets Coming to Q?

Hi Ladies!

I know a lot of us don't use Facebook; but some of the hosts post upcoming events to their public accounts, so I check some of them for information on what they will be showing or thoughts on upcoming shows, etc. On Shawn's FB page, many people posted asking about her personal silver jewelry and where she purchased those pieces. They were purchased from a London Jeweler, Wright & Teague, and are pretty pricey. I read the below question and Shawn's answer and wanted to share it with all of you who might be interested in those items coming to QVC but who don't use FB or go on the hosts' FB pages for updates. I've had very similar bracelets and rings for a long time and love them. I think they could be a hit if they are done well and stay at a reasonable price point. Here you go!

Denise LeBar Wisely said:
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{">"Hi Shawn! Like many viewers I LOVE your silver bead bracelet, and your silver charm bracelet. I have contacted Wright & Teague and let's just say their pricing is a bit out of my league, lol. I was wondering with all the inquiries you get about the bracelets if you have considered working with QVC to design your own versions of them. I know that would please me and many other fans of them. Love watching your shows and really enjoy your blog too!! Thanks."</h6> <form class="commentable_item autoexpand_mode" action="/ajax/ufi/modify.php" method="post">Shawn Killinger QVC Thanks Denise! Have considered working on my rings and bracelets for qvc...really want to, so we're working towards it! Fingers crossed!</form>