Frequent Contributor

Shawn...puleeeeeeeeeeeze let Michael talk...he is the expert!

I know there are those of you who love Shawn....and she is probably a great person, but over the last year, the things she doesn't know astounds me. Her conversations with Isaac where she doesn't know or understand the French word for a fabric, etc....and for someone who expounds on everything with such limited experience drives me nuts! And don't worry I am turning down the sound...but I couldn't hold it in tonight!

Secondly, Shawn, while I have been to Switzerland probably 11 times in the last 15 years...I know others in the audience may have never been there...but don't talk to me and other travelers as though we have no idea about high end watches, Swiss and Japanese movements.... thus, balance your statements for those who may know things and others who have not have been to Switzerland or France or Italy...Michael speaks French duh....Shawn?...she is killing me. I'm going now to turn down the TV...also for those who are going to bash me for this...I am from Michigan tooSmiley Happy) and I don't speak like that!Smiley Happy)