Honored Contributor

@SharkE--

Good news:  just got notice my solid gold bangle was shipped!  Yay.

Bad news:  latest reviews (on all 3 sizes) are not good because they are getting returns.  Boo.

The returns have broken clasps/locks, are scratched up.

Now this was something NEW presented on the Gold Rush Show on January 15, 2016.

I went on Waitlist as they said they were hoping for more to come in.....but I guess all I'm getting is a return?  I hope not.

I just can't understand how someone could wear a gold bangle for not even two months and ruin it to the point of returning it.  I have gold bangles almost 30 years old that have minimal scratches.

Stay tuned!

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm

Sounds as though you really want this gold bangle.  If a clasp is broken, can you get it fixed?  If a small scratch, how about your jeweler buffing it out?

Things like this should be checked before they are sent out, but it seems quality control has really suffered today.

Hope yours is perfect when you get it !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't let those debby downers take your joy. If I read and listened to all the c*ap I've heard in my history of shopping on the HSN and Q shows I wouldn't have half my collection of nice jewelry.

I take care of my stuff and don't wear in water, etc. None of this everyday wearing around the house , out in the garden, walking the dog, etc. I wear stuff to nice eating out places and church and funerals and weddings that's that.

take time to make sure stuff is secured, check it while on every now and again, insure and you'll be fine.  

I can't believe how stupid most people are that don't have money in first place for nice upscale jewelry. They will buy it on easy pay then wear while dirt biking or something stupid, not insure it , lose it , then have to pay it all for the rest of their life.

I think of my jewelry as something special most people can't afford and tend to it accordingly.

Send up a pic and don't wear while remodeling the house ! LOL

I'm so thrilled for you I could bust !

1bling.gif

Honored Contributor

Thanks jlkz!  Of course I'm gonna check it out. 

I guess I chose Waitlist becauseI was hoping they were getting more from the *factory*.  As in brand new. 

That's what the host said, 'we'll try to get more in stock--so go on waitlist'.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I wouldn't let those debby downers take your joy. If I read and listened to all the c*ap I've heard in my history of shopping on the HSN and Q shows I wouldn't have half my collection of nice jewelry.

I take care of my stuff and don't wear in water, etc. None of this everyday wearing around the house , out in the garden, walking the dog, etc. I wear stuff to nice eating out places and church and funerals and weddings that's that.

take time to make sure stuff is secured, check it while on every now and again, insure and you'll be fine.  

I can't believe how stupid most people are that don't have money in first place for nice upscale jewelry. They will buy it on easy pay then wear while dirt biking or something stupid, not insure it , lose it , then have to pay it all for the rest of their life.

I think of my jewelry as something special most people can't afford and tend to it accordingly.

Send up a pic and don't wear while remodeling the house ! LOL

I'm so thrilled for you I could bust !

1bling.gif

Haha, dirt biking!  I was going to say 'what did a boilermaker or a pipefitter wear it to work?'

I told you I've checked every day (think frantic monkey) since Jan 15 hoping they would become available. 

All reviews had been 5 stars, but I noticed the stars 'went down' because people were getting returns.  I don't blame them for posting a negative review about it happening.  I'm glad QVC didn't pull the reviews.  (Let's be fair.)

Here's hoping!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: (Screaming) Sharke!!

[ Edited ]

got great reviews from what I read. if I have the right one.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

That's it!  I got the large. 

Email came in at 3:26 a.m. 

Bracelet came at about 2 p.m. 

!!! 

So glad I was home  ALONE (wink wink) as I had to sign for it.

Gorgeous!  Doesn't have a scratch on it.  The clasp is very tight, but that is good.  I have to use tweezers to get it to unlock, nails won't do!  I don't know if anyone could replicate the safety on the sides if need be.  Quite technical.

It's the heaviest piece I own--even for necklaces.  Very understated, simple.  That's what I love about it.

Have a great weekend sharke and all!

Honored Contributor

%cool.gif

I'm so happy for you ! Wish I could wear it ! Think of me when you wear it ! LOL

take care of that critter !

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!  Wear it in good health !!!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill