Highlighted
Super Contributor

Safety chains on Pandora bracelets....

I think I saw a discussion on this a few days ago, but I have a very specific question. I have both Judith Ripka's "Pandora style" charm bracelet and a genuine Pandora bracelet. I had purchased two clip-on stoppers for the Pandora and they work beautifully placed on the crimped part of the bracelet that they are designed to fit.

So here's my question: If I don't place a safety chain on the Pandora, what keeps my charms from sliding off the end when I open the bracelet to put it on my wrist? I have noticed that my Judith Ripka charms slide very easily onto the Pandora, but unfortunately slide off just as easily, making it a bit of a challenge to put on my wrist!

Thank you ~~ I look forward to hearing from anyone that owns a Pandora! Smile

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View