Honored Contributor

Beautiful pieces but most are quite pricey.  I hope they bring more reasonably priced pieces.  I love the necklace with the gemstone heart but the price is so high.  I mean, this is sterling silver not white gold.  I hope the designer (the daughter) reads this thread.  Reduce the prices, please!!!  Heart

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I found this collection to be  the most interesting and refreshing new silver in quite a while on the Q.  Silver is my favorite metal and even though I promised not to purchase more I definitely will be adding some of these pieces.  Some are higher priced but some are very reasonable for what you get. If anyone is overpriced , it is J. Ripka.  I'm tired of her pieces.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I found this collection to be  the most interesting and refreshing new silver in quite a while on the Q.  Silver is my favorite metal and even though I promised not to purchase more I definitely will be adding some of these pieces.  Some are higher priced but some are very reasonable for what you get. If anyone is overpriced , it is J. Ripka.  I'm tired of her pieces.

I have never been a fan of J. Ripka (it all looks the same to me).  Yes, this Scott Kay collection is refreshing but most of necklaces and rings have a higher price tag.  I would like to see enhancers by this designer and really more reasonably price pieces.  I refuse to pay close to $400 for sterling.  I love sterling over gold too as I am no longer working and dress casually and sterling goes perfectly wilth casual attire.

Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

Anyone who loves the Scott Kay bolo design, they have the larger link bracelt for $100 off, can't figure out why, unless its because they are missing the large size, this piece has fantastic reviews.  I have it and if I could think of someone to buy this for I'd grab another for a gift.  Nice and heavy, for me I liked it better than the smaller link.  

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the bold rolo at the sale price awhile back and today I picked up the smaller one.  Living in south Texas, its sometimes too hot to wear heavy jewelry. I hope it's made just as well.  Hope everyone enjoys the pieces they purchased.

Respected Contributor

So sad to watch it knowing that Scott is dead. Unreal.

Respected Contributor

does anyone own the Filigree cross saddle ring with the diamonique?

is the undergallery on the ring embossed with "Scott Kay"

i ordered this ring and i noticed in the video there is no embossed signature. hmmmm