Honored Contributor

On JTV today. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

On JTV today. 

@Shelbelle 

I'll have to find JTV.  Have never watched it but sure lots of their jewelry at estate sales.

Wonder if it's Judith or her daughter?

Honored Contributor

It is Heidi, her daughter in law, same person that was on the Q. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

It is Heidi, her daughter in law, same person that was on the Q. 

@Shelbelle 

Oh thanks, good to know.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

The Ripka shows had beautiful jewelry.  I purchased earrings and a bracelet. 

Respected Contributor

I saw some of Judith Ripka 18k jewelry at Neiman Marcus many years ago. Just beautiful. I like some of the stirling silver cuffs she used to do for QVC a few years ago.

Trusted Contributor

Judith Ripka was sold in 2014 for 22 million to Xcel Brands Inc. which also owns Isaac Mizradi and Liz Clairborne.

Honored Contributor

I have a Ripka 18K ring.  It dangles a heart and a key.  My husband purchased from her store in NY years ago.  He got it for me after I had our son.  I also have a Aaron Basha baby shoe 18K diamond charm

Those are the only name brand jewelry signed (that I recognize anyway) I own.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for letting us know @Shelbelle I enjoy watching the shows but I bought all of the JR jewelry that I'm going to at this point in my life.

I have several pieces that I really love: a 2 strand pearl necklace with a silver clasp and a pair of emerald earrings that I bought when she was on QVC, along with several of her cuffs. I stopped buying when she began adding DMQ to all of her pieces.  Personally I prefer just plain silver or real gemstones (this was before the prices of everything went thru the roof) so I stopped buying her jewelry.

Enjoy the shows and if you find something you love, go for it!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

On JTV today. 

@Shelbelle 

Do they still sell watches?   A while back I sold a JR watch on Ebay and have regretted it ever since.

(What was I thinking???)

It was stainless steel with a big disc of malachite on the face of the watch.  Gorgeous!   Haven't seen one since, but would buy it back if I could!