Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Was gone all day till the show started tonight, so didnt have the chance to get online to see new pieces throughout the day. Well then I saw the cuff on Lisa and no item # mentioned unless I missed it , then all of a sudden she mentions it and says Oh! I think the small has sold out, but we'll let you know soon, then more time goes by then they finally show a still of it and she says "the small has sold out " !! If I had been able to access my computer I could have seen it, but wasn't able to at the time.... {#emotions_dlg.angry}Lisa is notorious for doing this., mentioning an item and eluding to it over and over again, only to then say Sorry Sold Out ! I needed the small of course....I really do wish that if an item is getting limited they would then do a presentation on it and not wait. I know this topic has been discussed many times before, but it still happens all the time.....not happy as even on waitlist if I was lucky enough to get the small it would not be before Christmas...and I am sure , Lisa ordered it before the show if she wanted it as she made such a fuss about it.