Respected Contributor

On the jewelry channel.  This trio is HILARIOUS!  I've got my DVR set to record their show on Friday evening.  They're a bunch of goofballs.  I have more laughs watching these guys than any comedy on TV.  Unique programming and a much needed uplift to that station.  They get you all warmed up for the following staple consisting of two GFs.

Anyone follow them?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I'll set my dvr.......I am loving the bella LUCE LINE ON JTV-

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

I ran across them last week...couldn't stop watching it was so off the wall funny.  And they had a few pieces for prices that I had to be strong to resist. I purchased a Bella Luce ring a while ago,really pretty and heavy silver.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

skylark:  I watched this last Friday.  It wasn't as funny as all the other shows - I think b/c Scott was not there.  Will tune in again next Friday.  A must see for me.  So refreshing.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch this show as well.  I think they are great together.  Personally I enjoy it more than (and I know this is sacrilege Smiley Happy) girlfriend friday but that is mostly because TGIGFF often focuses so much on the bella luce.  Nothing against it, it's fine but I enjoy seeing the real gemstones on tv.

they crack me up.

Respected Contributor

GinaV24 wrote:

I watch this show as well.  I think they are great together.  Personally I enjoy it more than (and I know this is sacrilege Smiley Happy) girlfriend friday but that is mostly because TGIGFF often focuses so much on the bella luce.  Nothing against it, it's fine but I enjoy seeing the real gemstones on tv.

they crack me up.

Hey, Gina, I'm right there with you.  I do not watch TGIFF.  Those two together are a bit much for me.  On their own - maybe.

Valued Contributor

Yes I love them!  Tommy and Robert are so funny.  And Scott seems more relaxed when working with the guys.  Much better than TGGIF.

Respected Contributor

I love JTV and these guys are a hoot. Robert is so funny with Scott or Tommy. Even some of the women hosts. The only one I usually pass on is Sharon.  It's a great place to buy jewelry.

Respected Contributor

Hi, everyone!  Tommy was back this past Friday and the show rocked.  Love the graphics, Robert throwing down the gauntlet, rubber chicken, Half Time Snack Time, Amy (aka The Amynator) and the rest of their shinanigans.  That grape sapphire jewelry is beautiful.  All of the items sold out immediately.