Frequent Contributor

can't wait to see new designs - hoping he did not have to scrimp on materials to meet QVC price point

Honored Contributor

Will this be the new line or just a clearance show? I'll stay up if its new, anyone know?

Contributor

There will be new items in this show. If you look at the RLM section there are 4 new items currently listed, all in white bronze.

Regular Contributor
Already got 2 pieces! Love that bubble necklace!
Respected Contributor
I have a piece of RLM jewelry that has a bronze element. It has tarnished and does not clean well even though I have tried. I am reluctant to buy bronze. I would prefer sterling silver.
Respected Contributor

Pieces are beautiful. Glad to see RLM designs back at their best at reasonable prices. Have a great collection of the original sterling pieces. Wish I could buy at this time. May break down and get one piece. Just hope they stand up in the bronze material.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor
On 8/19/2014 chessylady said: I have a piece of RLM jewelry that has a bronze element. It has tarnished and does not clean well even though I have tried. I am reluctant to buy bronze. I would prefer sterling silver.

I have had problems with tarnishing with the older brass pieces. Maybe those are what you are thinking of. Hope the same issue does not exist with the new bronze pieces. I think this is the first collection done in bronze.

Dalai Lama
Trusted Contributor
I love these new designs but I think they're a little pricey for bronze. You can pay those prices for silver. I will probably cave though and purchase one of those necklaces because the designs are so different.
Respected Contributor

Photos of J293527 on the Q website do not match what is being shown on air. Not sure which way should it be worn.

Dalai Lama
Esteemed Contributor
What happened to the days he used silver? Thank goodness I have his old silver collection. Just not interested in purchasing bronze. I'll keep wearing those. Still love ya though Robert.