Regular Contributor

REVIEW OF MOON & STAR EARRINGS

Several years ago, I got the JR sun, moon, & star chains from QVC - both the 18" & the 36". I always wondered why Judith did not make earrings & bracelets to go with these wonderful whimsical chains. So when I saw the moon & star earrings (J293250), I jumped on them like a duck on a June bug. These earrings are big & bold w/ lots of sparkle. During the presentation, Judith said that you should wear them w/ the point of the crescent going towards your face. I tried them on this way, but the problem is that they just look like hoops - the moon crescent shape is not apparent. So I tried them on the other way, w/ the point of the crescent going away from the face, & this way they really look like moon crescents. So, despite Judith's advice, I will have to go against her on this one! Worn my way, I do love them. I rounded out the look by attaching the moon charm (J279168) to the 18" chain & I layered the 36" chain over the 18" one. I put on the curb link bracelet w/ the emerald cabochons on the toggle (the bracelet that is signed), & I attached the star charm (J279169) to a link right near the toggle so that the star stays on top of my wrist. I hope Judith makes a sun, moon, & star cuff in a 3-stone design (each one of these going across the top of the cuff) & a link bracelet w/ sun, moon, & star dangles. These earrings were long overdue!

Super Contributor

Re: REVIEW OF MOON & STAR EARRINGS

Glitter Puss, thanks so much for your review of these earrings. As soon as I saw them I was interested. Your review is very very helpful.

Enjoy wearing them!!

Take care

Super Contributor

Glitter Puss, I enjoyed reading your review of these whimsical earrings. They are very pretty and I like how you chose to wear them. Enjoy and wear them in good health.

Super Contributor

Hi Glitter Puss!

I bet those earrings look great on you any which way you wear them....thanks for the tip! Enjoy wearing them with your star and moon charms! I bet they are stunning together.

Super Contributor

Those earrings look like a lot of fun, and it looks like you are having fun wearing them. I am visualizing what you say about wearing them "the opposite way," and it seems to make a lot of sense!

Enjoy wearing them!

Super Contributor

Enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

Glitter Puss ~ Great review....and good for you for wearing the earrings your way! Wear those beauties well and in the best of health!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Contributor

Thanks for your review! I always kicked myself for not getting those sun, moon, stars chains! I hope someone from her design team is reading your review and takes heed of your suggestion for the 3 celestial body cuff. I think that is a great idea! Enjoy your new earrings!
Regular Contributor

Glitter, I'm so glad you love them. I had them on check hold but once I saw them presented I knew with my face shape they were not for me. But I still love them !!! Wear them in good health!! I'm waiting for the moon pendent to arrive can't wait.