Super Contributor

Was surprised to see a package from the Q in my mailbox today. Received this little SB cuff and love it. The SB turquoise is a beautiful blue and love the berge texturing on the cuff. The SB turquoise is definitely not large and I would say it's more towards small. Ordered my usual size small and the fit is just right. I plan to stack this cuff with other bracelets. Very happy to have this cuff to add to my collection of turquoise.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Quick Delivery of TSV SB

Wow, that was fast. Enjoy wearing your new cuff.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Glad you like it! Enjoy!!!!!

Super Contributor

Thank you newjerseygirl and BGDC!

Trusted Contributor

That was fast service donnaluby. Very happy to hear the cuff fits well on your small wrist. We have the same wrist size so I am happy to know that. Enjoy your cuff in the best of health.
Super Contributor

Thank you anisha. I also ordered the small monaco watch in blue since you said the small size fits your wrist. Will let you know how it fits when I get it. Enjoy your weekend!

Super Contributor

Donnalubby- Enjoy your new cuff and wear it in the best of life!

Super Contributor

donnaluby, that was very fast shipping! I'm glad that you are loving your new cuff. Enjoy wearing it!

Occasional Contributor

I got an envelope today that was supposed to have the SB cuff in it. The pouch was empty!!! Now it is supposed to be delivered by the 8th. I was excited to see the envelope, then was shot down.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the TSV, 36" sterling barrel necklace, and the sterling small rondel bracelet. All have shipped. They must hire extra staff when Ripka is in the house.