Contributor
I would love if QVC would offer premium watches on easy pay. Cartier, Michelle, Movido etc. Or, bring back more gold Vicence watches in classic styles.
Valued Contributor

Evine does!!!!

beckyblu

Contributor
Evine seems to bring trendy. I would like to see classic, timeless watches which will stand the test of time.
Honored Contributor

Q probably doesn't want to take the credit risk

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Premium Watches

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I'm waiting for a really nice $9000 Cartier watch....on Easy Pay.

Respected Contributor

Tbey don't show them, but it is possible to get Michele, Longines, Tag Heuer, Omega, Fendi, Gucci. They do have classic tanks, etc. You have to go online and search. They don't show those watches .

Keep in mind that the cutoff is usually at $2500 or so for Value Pay. Above that, they figure if you really can afford it, you can pay upfront.

Honored Contributor

I do not think they want people ordering pricey items for events, then returning them within 30 days.

Years ago I had a colleague that ordered gorgeous jewelry from Once In A Lifetime shows.  She'd wear them then return them.  I remember HSN and SHOPNBC had a ticket that if removed you could not return the item.  It was prevalent so you could not wear the item with it attached.

Respected Contributor

They still have that tag, but I don't think it's as  strictly enforced anymore. Since they instituted it, evine has gone through several layoffs and you know where they cut first: the lower-level jobs which include Quality Control and "picking." They can't possibly look at every piece. Usually, $$$ watches are "mummy wrapped," making it almost impossible to really checking out the watch without removing the tag.  In the past,I have been stuck with watches with loose tags. Anyway, you know the Q has enough problems with what they have. Evine will take the risk with watches, because what else do they offer that really sets them apart from their competitors? Maybe jewelry? 

Honored Contributor

@a new me!  Until they see some profit and get out of the red, I don't think they'll invest in expensive inventory like designer watches. If you noticed on the gold shows, many pieces over the $300 mark, were in very limited quanties and sizes. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu2  Even Chico's and other retailers won't take jewelry back (even fashion jewelry) if the tags have been removed. Some dishonest customers have taken away the ability for us to order something expensive & try it.