Valued Contributor

I have several stoppers but I want them to stay put. Do you have to buy the rubber rings to put in them or how does it work, I see Ebay has the rubber stoppers for the middle. Seems like an odd thing, can anybody tell me more, thank you.

Honored Contributor

The only stoppers I know of that are Pandora are in pic below. They make others not Pandora brand that may work with the bracelet but I don't have any of those.

https://pandoraaddict.wordpress.com/faqs/rolling-about/

clipinsert

Honored Contributor

Re: Pandora lovers question

[ Edited ]

The stopper come with a rubber or silicone "O"  ring inside them.   You slide them on and they stay where you put them,  keeping your charms from going past that point.   Often the ones sold on eBay aren't sterling. 

I've never seen one like the one pictured except when used as part of a clasp.   Mine are much smaller and don't open. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The stopper come with a rubber or silicone "O"  ring inside them.   You slide them on and they stay where you put them,  keeping your charms from going past that point.   Often the ones sold on eBay aren't sterling. 

I've never seen one like the one pictured except when used as part of a clasp.   Mine are much smaller and don't open. 

@Kachina624 If I remember right the ones I posted above work in the clips from Pandora so you can use them besides in the little ribbed area to keep charms where you want them. I have never tried any of the other ones. I had to ask the sales clerk about them at the jewelry store quite a while back when I was wondering about the o-rings. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blankette wrote:

I have several stoppers but I want them to stay put. Do you have to buy the rubber rings to put in them or how does it work, I see Ebay has the rubber stoppers for the middle. Seems like an odd thing, can anybody tell me more, thank you.

@blankette not sure what you mean by "stoppers."  Maybe you're speaking of clips.  Either way, here is a you tube video that might help. There are other videos if this link does not help you.  Also I have never been charged for them at the store I shop at.  The silicone inserts are used with your clips on the bangle bracelets and the leather bracelets since they do not have the ridges in place where you would normally use your clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE_1ASJlF6U

Valued Contributor

Hi, thanks, watched the video, that is what I need the inserts that are rubber so the thing stays put. SO what are the rubber rings called? I have purchased several Pandora clips online thinking they were stoppers and they do not sell these rubber rings online. So, really still confused about how to make them quit moving around...do you think they would sell the rings at the store, I do not need anymore charms or clips, I need them to stay put.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I know what you need.  I discovered these on the Charm Addict Blog.  Go to Amazon and search for "Pandora rubber charm stoppers".  You need the tiny silicone rings. You will put the clips you already have over them.  I use them on my bangles and they hold very well.