Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 customer 5 said:
On 3/10/2014 SugarBabyJ said:

I think I'm going to get some of the spring charms instead of the club charm.

Me too. I already have a two tone charm with a diamond that you can see all the time. This limited Club edition is closed all the time unless you open it.

which two tone charm is that ? must be pretty!

Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 tobias said:

Me too. I already have a two tone charm with a diamond that you can see all the time. This limited Club edition is closed all the time unless you open it.

The silver wedding pillow with the yellow gold wedding ring that has a tiny diamond. It's called the ""Romantic Union with Diamond Charm"".

Honored Contributor

The silver wedding pillow with the yellow gold wedding ring that has a tiny diamond. It's called the ""Romantic Union with Diamond Charm"".

That's a pretty charm. I have not seen or heard of that charm. I had to look online to find a pic. Do you know if that's a newer charm or has it been out for a while?

Super Contributor
On 3/15/2014 Nightowlz said:

That's a pretty charm. I have not seen or heard of that charm. I had to look online to find a pic. Do you know if that's a newer charm or has it been out for a while?

I have the Romantic Union Charm also & its not a newer charm Nightowlz. It was given to me last fall & is so pretty!

Super Contributor

The ""Romantic Union with Diamond Charm"" has been out for a while.