Respected Contributor

Just got my voucher via email, printed it last night, and went to the mall to purchase. I've been waiting for this first ever club charm.

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
I saw the email but didn't see a price. Do you mind telling me how much the charm cost?
Trusted Contributor

How exciting! How did you like it?

I got an email from pandora mall of America and they are offering the retired pandora charms. They have a section of retired charms which makes it easy to check them out.

Respected Contributor

It was $75. It's very simple on the outside and when you open it, there's a little heart with a tiny diamond. So sweet and simple!

Super Contributor
On 3/7/2014 sparklestar said:

It was $75. It's very simple on the outside and when you open it, there's a little heart with a tiny diamond. So sweet and simple!

Thanks Sparklestar. I think it's cute too. Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

I'll be getting mine later this month. I'm waiting on the bracelet promotion later this month. I know the Club Charm is a limited edition, but there are several places in my town that have Pandora. If one is out, I'm sure someone else will have one!

Super Contributor

got my voucher too..still undecided. it looks very pretty.. enjoy it.

Frequent Contributor

I think I'm going to get some of the spring charms instead of the club charm.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/10/2014 SugarBabyJ said:

The Spring charms are REALLY nice, but remember this club charm is a limited edition and when it's gone, it's gone!!! I'm going to get mine since I KNOW as soon as I don't get it and they are all gone I will be sorry. And they will be very overpriced on the bay......

Super Contributor
On 3/10/2014 SugarBabyJ said:

Me too. I already have a two tone charm with a diamond that you can see all the time. This limited Club edition is closed all the time unless you open it.