Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Sammycat and Dallas Dame

@Sammycat1  Hi there Sammycat.  You won't believe this.  I already received the two heart rings.  First I have to say I was totally impressed with pink amy heart ring because there's hardly any lavender color to the stone.  I compared it to his pink amy oval ring I have and the heart pink amy looks more like a kunzite gemstone.  The oval pink amy I have favors the lavender color.  I love this heart stone ring because of the pink color to it.  It is stunning!! The sparkle factor is off the charts.  

Then there's the swiss blue heart ring I received.  OMGosh, the color saturation is amazing.  It's a deep carribean blue color.  It's gorgeous!!!   I love both of these rings.  What a good purchase they were.  Definately not disappointed.  I can't wait to get your reaction on the swiss blue heart ring when you receive it.  This was the fast purchase in history.  I ordered these rings I think about 3 or 4 days ago and got them today!!  That's the fastest delivery I ever got from Evine.  Usually I wait two weeks.  I swear I can't stop looking at these rings.  Michael is the king of rings for sure.  Just love that guy!

Esteemed Contributor

Re : Paging Sammycat and Dallas Dame

@BlingQueen022, wow...that was super duper shipping on your heart rings!  Now with your fabulous descriptions, I'm chomping at the bit to get my swiss blue heart ring!  Mine is still sitting in process.

Enjoy those regal sparklers ... they are perfect for you because you're all heart!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Re : Paging Sammycat and Dallas Dame

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022, wow...that was super duper shipping on your heart rings!  Now with your fabulous descriptions, I'm chomping at the bit to get my swiss blue heart ring!  Mine is still sitting in process.

Enjoy those regal sparklers ... they are perfect for you because you're all heart!

@Sammycat1  Awwww, thank you Sammycat you cutie.  This surely was record shipping for me.  I'm bet you get yours as fast.  I just wish I could see your face when you open the box up.  I was ripping those bags up to see those rings, lol.  I'll be waiting anxiously to hear your review.  Hope that every day you're improving and feeling back to your ole self.  One look at that ring and you'll be doing cartwheels!!

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

Enjoy your purchases in good health. I am just watching today, while cooking , eating, cleaning.

Happy to report that my turkey and my cranberry sauce were huge success !

Glad to see Pam McCoy, classy woman.

@SANNAHi there Sanna.  A happy Thanksgiving to you also.  I'm glad it was a success.  Glad you held on strong on not ordering.  That would never happen to me, lol.  I'm pathetic when it comes to Michael's jewelry.  I just have no will power.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend and wish I was there to taste that delicious turkey you made.  

Thanks Bling!!!!! I have no will power either and almost ordered Michael's pear shape garnet ring. The only thing that stops me these days is the fact that my daughter is getting married and I need to be careful with money due to the upcoming events.

but.... Never say never ! Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

Enjoy your purchases in good health. I am just watching today, while cooking , eating, cleaning.

Happy to report that my turkey and my cranberry sauce were huge success !

Glad to see Pam McCoy, classy woman.

@SANNAHi there Sanna.  A happy Thanksgiving to you also.  I'm glad it was a success.  Glad you held on strong on not ordering.  That would never happen to me, lol.  I'm pathetic when it comes to Michael's jewelry.  I just have no will power.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend and wish I was there to taste that delicious turkey you made.  

Thanks Bling!!!!! I have no will power either and almost ordered Michael's pear shape garnet ring. The only thing that stops me these days is the fact that my daughter is getting married and I need to be careful with money due to the upcoming events.

but.... Never say never ! Lol

@SANNA  Hi Sanna!  Congratulations on the upcoming daughter's marriage.  How exciting.  I wish her many happy healthy years of marriage.  

How funny you mentioned that pear shape garnet ring.  I had that ring in my cart a few times to order it along with the promo code for 15 percent off.  It would have taken it down to 199 dollars!!  Now it's back up to 367.  I didn't get it because I really couldn't justify another mozambique garent ring from Michael.  I have five of those now, lol  After the dust settled and I held strong on not ordering it now it's up again in price.  I guess I'll have to keep an eye out and see if it goes on sale again.  Oh well easy come, easy go, lol.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Bling , so so much!!!!

Valued Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022 and @SANNA!  I almost purchased Michael's new garnet ring and matching pendant, too!  The prices were wonderful during the event (especially with the coupon code).  I came to my senses and decided to remain on course for retirement (which hasn't been overly easy)!

I'm so glad you're pleased with your 2 new heart rings, Bling!  Wear them happily and in good health!

Congratulations on the upcoming marriage of your daughter, Sanna!  Best wishes to the new couple for a loving, long and healthy relationship!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the warm wishes, dear Dallas-Dame!