Trusted Contributor

I rec'd my ring yesterday and love it ,EXCEPT, I ordered an 8 which always fits and it is too tight.  I have never bought a ring on QVC, do I have to pay shipping again to exchange the size???

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I rec'd my ring yesterday and love it ,EXCEPT, I ordered an 8 which always fits and it is too tight.  I have never bought a ring on QVC, do I have to pay shipping again to exchange the size???

Sadly, yes.  Call customer service to make sure you get the TSV price.

@MrsCat21

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

Still waiting for my opal ring.  I fear the worst with this tracking info:

Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 1.05.33 PM.png

Trusted Contributor

I ordered this in the opal because it appeared to have so much color on tv.  I'd never seen Ethiopian opal and only own one Australian .....have to say the tsv gem is gorgeous(lots of blues and reds).  My ring ran very large but will keep it and wear it on a different finger or just have the opal removed and pmake a pendant (I'm actually very surprised I like it....it far exceeded my expectations which is rare!)

Honored Contributor

This is my second Or Paz piece and I'm blown away!  It fits my size for my middle finger. I purchased the Opal and honestly didn't expect much fire for an opal at this price, I thought if it looked like milky aqua I'd be happy enough.... but it's gorgeous!  It has an inner fire of blues and pinks!  The ring for the money is incredible.  Nice weight of silver as well.  I really love it...

Does anyone know if the Opal is a slice with a doublet over it?  Or a regular cabachon opal?  Not that it matters to me but just curious....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Just returned mine in opal, so somebody waiting for a size 5 will get it.  The color of the opal was gorgeous.  I liked the ring so much.  However, my hands are tiny and this ring didn't look good on my small hands.  The stone went over the knuckle.  Sorry to return but someone else will really enjoy it!