Esteemed Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

I probably would have ordered it other than the simple fact of where the gem was placed.

@sparklestar I thought the same thing.  I didn't like where the stone was placed either.  This was an easy pass for me.  I was hoping for a charm bracelet from him.  Glad to see you're back posting again Sparklestar.   I was wondering where you've been.  Hope you been well.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624, it's J319790 and it's $117.94. A lot more expensive then the TSV, but the stone is bigger, so there's that. Ha! And to be honest and confess here, I also have the amethyst choice on it's way to me from Zulily...needed it like I need a hole in my head. They had it on there many days ago so I made my very first purchase from them. After I order I see it takes them forever and a day to ship stuff, but it was cheaper at $94.99. It doesn't seem to be on there anymore, but it says that Or Paz jewelry will be back soon.

HTH!

pup    

Respected Contributor

Ooops, price correction. That ring is $117.84...ten cents less then what I said in my post above. Every penny counts!!!  

Respected Contributor

I just received the TSV in opal. I was afraid to open it for fear it would be milky and dull. I was happy to see it has lots of reddish orange fire as well as blue green. I sized up to a 7 and glad I did. I wear it in honor of my grandmother whose birthstone was opal.

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 Thanks!  Didn't think I was missed.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@BlingQueen022 Thanks!  Didn't think I was missed.Heart

@sparklestar Of course you have, silly.Heart

Honored Contributor

i hope my waitlist goes through for the opal. i did receive my ring yesterday in the garnet (i already own the peridot and the amethyst). the garnet is a beautiful deep red shade that looks wonderful in the sunlight. i would love it if they did this ring in onyx and lapis. love how unique and different this ring looks.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I just received the TSV in opal. I was afraid to open it for fear it would be milky and dull. I was happy to see it has lots of reddish orange fire as well as blue green. I sized up to a 7 and glad I did. I wear it in honor of my grandmother whose birthstone was opal.

That sounds exactly like me! It's always a gamble when you buy opals because you never know what kind of stone you'll get. I've bought other Ethiopian opals from the Q that I was less than thrilled with, but I lucked out with this ring. It's beautiful - has lots of red, orange and green fire. It's beautiful in normal light, but in sunlight it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Opal happens to be my birthstone and it's hard for me to pass them up.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I was so tempted to order this TSV ring but my fingers are kinda short, too. I did cave and order the matching earrings in the opal choice...that's my birthstone so I justified it that way. There are so many pretty Or Paz rings so maybe you will find another one you like. This one below may not appeal to you at all, but I really, really love it. I have it in both the blue and the citrine.Sterling Silver 4.60 cttw Gemstone Textured Ring by Or Paz - J319790

That is a cute ring.:Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

indoorkitty~~Wondering if you would let us know how you like the interlocking ring.  I liked the picture, but they never did a presentation.  Hope you like it!  Mia