Contributor

OT - Prayers for Kody from Ripka Sisters

Prayers needed for my precious Kody. Kody is a 6 year old lab mix. He is really my DS’s dog but when he went overseas, Kody took up residence here four years ago. It is funny – when my DS visits, Kody knows who he belongs to. Mid-week last week, Kody stopped eating and Tuesday night his respiration increased (he sleeps on my bed and I noticed a difference). I took him to the vet Thursday, Friday and Saturday and we went to the VCA hospital Saturday. He had fluid in his chest cavity and it was drained Saturday. His blood test was within normal, the cardiogram was Ok, the pathology test on the fluids removed was negative. He goes for a CT scan and GI sonogram Thursday (the machine was broken and the board certified tech is not working tomorrow).

Kody is my wonder dog. He goes with me to the pasture. He has the most wonderful, loving nature and he keeps my feet warm in the winter…he keeps me sane. My perfume is Kody dog (really, it is not that bad). I am worried. Money is a concern, but so what Kody is worth it - here goes my new car. Prayers for Kody please. Love to all.