Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Never Seen Judith Ripka's Eyes.

Why is she always staring down? I would never buy from someone who can't look into the camera.

Contributor

Re: Never Seen Judith Ripka's Eyes.

i have no idea what you are talking about--plse--get a life

Valued Contributor

She may just be looking into the monitors.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't notice her looking down...she faced the camera and callers through all her times on air....

Super Contributor

What a weird thing to say!

Valued Contributor

OP - have you thought of getting an eye exam? Seriously. I don't watch every Judith Ripka show, but she certainly does look directly ahead and always into the camera when speaking to someone who phones in.

(Or is this just a veiled attempt to bash a vendor you don't like?) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Sorry, but I agree with the OP. Everytime I tune in, which isn't often because of her outrageous prices for silver and diamonique, she is looking down at the desk.

Contributor

I believe the times she looks down she is often looking at/admiring or adjusting the jewelry she is wearing. I look at and enjoy my jewelry while I'm wearing it too, especially my Ripka pieces. I think it shows she loves her jewelry, what's wrong with that?

Super Contributor

Lots of Ripka fans here who allow no hint of criticism. Just like the WEN/Chaz groupies.
Super Contributor

On 2/5/2014 Venezia said:

OP - have you thought of getting an eye exam? Seriously. I don't watch every Judith Ripka show, but she certainly does look directly ahead and always into the camera when speaking to someone who phones in.

(Or is this just a veiled attempt to bash a vendor you don't like?) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I agree with you!!

And thanks, Sheesh. That ignore button comes in quite handy

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View