Highlighted
Super Contributor

My Jewelry Scores at the Myrtle Beach Outlet

Just got back from 4 days at Litchfield Beach, SC, and included a trip to the QVC outlet store in Myrtle Beach. Got GREAT DEALS! I got a pair of sterling Black Hills Gold Dakota Rose dangle earrings, outlet price $92.40, paid $34. Got a pair of sterling dangle jade earrings for $5, got a pair of 14kt rose gold wide hoops for $21, 14kt gold leverback earrings with good-sized dangle square cut citrines for $15, sterling fire opal hoops for $30 (on air $84) and a pair of sterling Connemara dangles for $15. Sterling was 50% off, gold was 40% off, plus I had 10% off entire purchase coupon from a little shopping magazine. Plus, if you gave $1 to breast cancer research, you got 25% off one item, which I used on the BHG earrings.

Plus, I got an all leather hunter green Tignanello bag for $36 (and it included a wristlet), on air price was $85. And got a few pieces of Belleek, a pitcher that had been nearly $50 on air for $18. Also got some Good Home Beach Days cleaners and microfiber sponges for $8 for the entire kit. And a small Cooks Essentials Hard Coat Enamel grill skillet for $7.

Everything in the store was at least 40% off except I think D&B. Good selection of CE and Technique, and you could buy lids for only 99 cents. Some Polish stoneware, some Temp-tations, clothes, shoes, handbags, linens. They were just starting to put out some Christmas stuff. I looked at Birki's but, alas, they did not have my size. Did not look at linens or toys, and did a cursory look at clothes.

All in all, a very good trip!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View