Valued Contributor

Re: Michael's Carat Weight of the Pink Topaz TTV

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame@Cathyshopper OMG ladies I have a dilemma on my hands here.  I have a coupon code that was sent to me and I won't be able to use it on Friday for the ttv ring as it will expire!!  What to do, what to do, I don't want to let the coupon expire. Ok now, so I ordered the pink topaz ring early.  As @Cathyshopper said the width is the same as the midi which I'm fine with.  3/4 of inch long I have rings that are that length now.  With the coupon I save an additional 28 dollars off the price making the ring 167 bucks.  I couldn't let the coupon go so I held my breath and hit the submit button.  If it's too much of a honker I can always return it.  I'm really anxious now to see it presented.  Pray it's the pefect size, lol

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of the coupon and fingers are crossed that it will be a perfect size when it arrives!!  Look forward to hearing your review as it truly is stunning!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a fabulous week, my friend!!

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame@Cathyshopper OMG ladies I have a dilemma on my hands here.  I have a coupon code that was sent to me and I won't be able to use it on Friday for the ttv ring as it will expire!!  What to do, what to do, I don't want to let the coupon expire. Ok now, so I ordered the pink topaz ring early.  As @Cathyshopper said the width is the same as the midi which I'm fine with.  3/4 of inch long I have rings that are that length now.  With the coupon I save an additional 28 dollars off the price making the ring 167 bucks.  I couldn't let the coupon go so I held my breath and hit the submit button.  If it's too much of a honker I can always return it.  I'm really anxious now to see it presented.  Pray it's the pefect size, lol

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of the coupon and fingers are crossed that it will be a perfect size when it arrives!!  Look forward to hearing your review as it truly is stunning!

@Dallas-Dame You know I really wanted to wait to order that pink topaz ring.  Knowing my luck, I would have loved the ring and then kicked myself for losing 28 more dollars reduced because I would have lost the coupon.  Evine had me beween a rock and hard place you might say, lol.  Anyway, once I receive it I'll post a review.  I'm hoping it's not a return.  Have a good week and stay cool.  It's going to be a hot week for me.  Thank goodness for AC!!  Be well my friend.  By the way, do another search online for Michael's new stuff. I noticed there's another white zircon ring with a crystal clear quartz center that's been added.  I have my eye on that one.  I'm hoping it's reduced in price when it's aired.  

@BlingQueen022  I think you made a wise decision to purchase the ring at the TTV price while your coupon was active, Bling!  I took a look at the white quartz and zircon ring and it sure is a dazzler.  The setting is different and the size looks quite wearable.  I'm still very interested in the elongated zircon ring.  I especially like north-south silhouettes that sit close to the finger.  I've put it in my "saved items" and will decide when it's reduced to event pricing.

Stay cool during this oppressive heat wave and have a wonderful week, dear lady!  I'll be checking in for your review even while out of town!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame You know I really wanted to wait to order that pink topaz ring.  Knowing my luck, I would have loved the ring and then kicked myself for losing 28 more dollars reduced because I would have lost the coupon.  Evine had me beween a rock and hard place you might say, lol.  Anyway, once I receive it I'll post a review.  I'm hoping it's not a return.  Have a good week and stay cool.  It's going to be a hot week for me.  Thank goodness for AC!!  Be well my friend.  By the way, do another search online for Michael's new stuff. I noticed there's another white zircon ring with a crystal clear quartz center that's been added.  I have my eye on that one.  I'm hoping it's reduced in price when it's aired.  

@BlingQueen022  I think you made a wise decision to purchase the ring at the TTV price while your coupon was active, Bling!  I took a look at the white quartz and zircon ring and it sure is a dazzler.  The setting is different and the size looks quite wearable.  I'm still very interested in the elongated zircon ring.  I especially like north-south silhouettes that sit close to the finger.  I've put it in my "saved items" and will decide when it's reduced to event pricing.

Stay cool during this oppressive heat wave and have a wonderful week, dear lady!  I'll be checking in for your review even while out of town!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas.  Hope you had a good day today.  I really didn't want to order the ttv ring without seeing it on somebody's finger.  I had no choice.  I swear I'm in trouble this weekend.  I love both of those white zircon rings, but I think the clear quartz one right now is first in order.  I love the enlongated ring too to wear on a middle finger.  This is going to be a hard decision to make.  I really don't want to order three rings this weekend.  I hope they show both of these rings this weekend.  Right now, the white quartz is first because I love rings that sit high off the finger.  I guess it all depends on the sparkle factor hahahahaha.  There's going to be lots of temptation during these shows.  Let me know if you purchase the white zircon ring.  Those stones are so sparkly and clear.  He's the best for white zircon that's for sure.  Have a safe week.  I understand you're both leaving for a weekend trip.  Hope you both have fun and enjoy yourselves.  

Super Contributor

I was wondering if you ladies could tell me where TTV or what TV channel is so I can check out that pink topaz ring.

Esteemed Contributor

@fresh kitty  The item number for the ring is 154-945.  The shopping channel is Evine Live.  Once you get on their site just type in that item number and it will come right up.  

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Hi ladies!

Bling, thanks for heads up! I will watch....😜. I think that even though 15 ct sounds large, given the fact that it is pear shape cut it might be not too huge. Will see. I saw the earrings and the line bracelet on their site already. If  you click on newest and go through the list. Pretty!

I got a few complements on my new coral rose bracelet. DH is still rolling his eyes ... Lol

@SANNA  I was going through my jewelry box this week-end and discovered I have a large cluster ring of your coral roses.

People, when viewing pictures of the TS, should keep in mind that it has been magnified in those photos.  It's going to be large but not huge.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  You have your eye on 2 more beauties, Bling!  I have a feeling you'll be pleased with the TTV.  As @Kachina624 pointed out, it's likely not going to be too large (given the dimensions and photo on model hand).  Since you prefer rings which "sit-up" from the finger, this will likely be a winner.

I'm finally able to join DH on a business trip.  We're leaving tomorrow and will return on Sunday.  This will be a nice change of pace for me as I traveled frequently for my work and was never able to "tag along" on his business travels.  I agree totally about Michael's white zircon.  I wear my (our) band ring often as my wedding band as it's comfortable, versatile and beautiful.  I'll let you know if I decide to purchase the elongated zircon and look forward to reading your reviews.  Enjoy the shows and stay cool during the difficult heat wave, my friend!! 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Hi ladies!

Bling, thanks for heads up! I will watch....😜. I think that even though 15 ct sounds large, given the fact that it is pear shape cut it might be not too huge. Will see. I saw the earrings and the line bracelet on their site already. If  you click on newest and go through the list. Pretty!

I got a few complements on my new coral rose bracelet. DH is still rolling his eyes ... Lol

@SANNA  I was going through my jewelry box this week-end and discovered I have a large cluster ring of your coral roses.

People, when viewing pictures of the TS, should keep in mind that it has been magnified in those photos.  It's going to be large but not huge.

Hope you wear them, dear lady!!!

Enjoy!!!

Esteemed Contributor

153-982 Michael has a princess cut garnet on clearance right now.   All sizes available.  Save 105 dollars making the ring 157.  Steal of a deal.  I love garnets.  I've been watching this little beauty.  It finally paid off.  

Regular Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

153-982 Michael has a princess cut garnet on clearance right now.   All sizes available.  Save 105 dollars making the ring 157.  Steal of a deal.  I love garnets.  I've been watching this little beauty.  It finally paid off.  

@BlingQueen022   Thanks for the heads up on price – That ring is so pretty! I purchased my first garnet ring from him recently – his heart ring on clearance with all the garnets clustered together -  it's really warm and glowing in person. 

I'm getting so excited for the shows and I have a massive wishlist going. Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022   Thanks for the heads up on price – That ring is so pretty! I purchased my first garnet ring from him recently – his heart ring on clearance with all the garnets clustered together -  it's really warm and glowing in person. 

I'm getting so excited for the shows and I have a massive wishlist going. Woman Very Happy

@Cathyshopper  Hi Cathyshopper!!  You are so welcomed.  Congrats on that ring.  I also have that same ring.  It's fabulous.  I love Michael's garnet rings.  I'm embarrassed to even tell you how many of Michael's garnet rings I have.  Let's just say they take up a complete row of one of Colleen Lopez's ring jewelry boxes, lol.  He's the king of garnets for sure.  I'm so looking forward also to watching the shows.  I'm  looking forward to seeing that pink topaz ttv ring presented.  Enjoy wearing your new garnet ring in the best of health and hope to chat with you during the shows.  I hope there's some good deals for these shows.  There's a few rings I have my eye on, but I won't purchase unless they're on sale for the event.  Please post back with what you purchased.  Anything you order from Michael is always a winner at least with me anyway.