Honored Contributor

Michael Dawkins will be here on Thurs, July 2

Hi,  I sure hope Michael has some new pieces.  I actually miss some of his old designs unless he surprises me with something new.  I will be watching -- how about you?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Dawkins will be here on Thurs, July 2

Yes I'll be watching, I'm very partial to MD's more edgy designs..... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the note, I enjoy Michael's designs and it will make a nice change from the usual QVC programming.

Contributor

Thank you. I will have to look up the time. Thanks for the reminder.
I have been looking for ann king, I can't find her anywhere. Others I have found on -vine. I really miss her early pieces. She was so gracious to the other designers. She was so often cut short by the host, that prevented us to learn her inspiration. If anyone finds her could you let us know? One again Thx for the reminder about Michael Dawkins.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Michael has surprised me again.  I love the new sleeping beauty ring, the new bangle with ring to match, the past design bracelet with the one pearl.  Those are my favorite pieces.  Since I dress casually most of the time, I lean toward the casual pieces.    Thank you, Michael, for the beautiful pieces -- you are the BEST!  I ended up purchasing the new sleeping beauty ring -- I can't wait to receive it.  I have my eye on the new bangle too but waiting.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I love when Michael is on. Even if I do not buy anything new, the show reminds me to open up my MD jewerly box and relove what I have.  He is such a professional.  One of my favorites on the Q.

Deb

Respected Contributor

I do the same thing, get out the few Dawkins pieces I own and start wearing them again!  Yesterday wore the lovely 4-strand silver/pearl bracelet that was a tsv.  It is still beautiful, and I still love it.

Respected Contributor

I love that bracelet.  The pieces really are timeless.  I had some of the mother of pearl pieces on Friday and Saturday.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsiamese wrote:
Thank you. I will have to look up the time. Thanks for the reminder.
I have been looking for ann king, I can't find her anywhere. Others I have found on -vine. I really miss her early pieces. She was so gracious to the other designers. She was so often cut short by the host, that prevented us to learn her inspiration. If anyone finds her could you let us know? One again Thx for the reminder about Michael Dawkins.

If you google REALM jewelry you will find her website.  I too miss her very much, both her jewelry and her in person.  Lovely lady, lovely jewelry.  I really treasure all the pieces I was lucky enough to buy before she left.

Honored Contributor

I agree re Ann King and still own and love her Flower Watch....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*