Contributor

Does anyone know how i can get a replacement key for Lori;s wall jewlery box.  I have lost the key. not a happy person right now. 

Trusted Contributor

Look in  Home Depot or Lowe's in the key section. They sell a generic skeleton key that may work.

You could also post a request on her Facebook page or send an e mail.

Respected Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

Look in  Home Depot or Lowe's in the key section. They sell a generic skeleton key that may work.

You could also post a request on her Facebook page or send an e mail.

I didn't realize this.  Thanks for posting it!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Quite a few years ago, I brought the big mirror  box for 99.00. Yesterday they were selling with two mirrors I think for 299.00 and listed for 600 value.  The host said lowest price ever.  It,s the same JB. mine is just the first time it was shown years ago.  What an increase.  I have a few items they are still showing from a few years ago without much of a change, except the tremendous increase in prices.

Trusted Contributor

When there was still an outlet in my state, I bought one for $49. It was in the original box with all the original packaging.

I seem to recall they were originally selling for $99 and went up 20-30 dollars afer that.

NOW, the prices are outrageous!

Regular Contributor

Go to Lori Grenier's website.  She sells replacement keys for the wall box.

Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

When there was still an outlet in my state, I bought one for $49. It was in the original box with all the original packaging.

I seem to recall they were originally selling for $99 and went up 20-30 dollars afer that.

NOW, the prices are outrageous!

i

I think it is a shame the price has gone up so much, but it is like everything else these days. I'm sure it will be blamed on the price of wood and manufacturing. However, mine is not at all that well made for what I  paid for it. .  I'm not even completely sure it is made of all good quality pure wood.

It does get quite a lot of use and I would prefer that it be made a bit better in quality, although I can't imagine what Lori would have asked for it.