Honored Contributor

Liz Taylor jewelry

[ Edited ]

Read the reviews. It doesn't flop over. I have both sizes, and they are gorgeous. If you don't want it, don't get it. No need to,post nasty comments when you know nothing about the way it fits. 

Super Contributor

Re: Liz Taylor jewelry

[ Edited ]

It is a lovely ring in either size.  

What matters is if you enjoy & have fun with what you wear.  I don't think anyone wants to act like it is real.  Telling the story of the ring would be a fun conversation in itself.

I completely enjoyed listening to the history of the pieces.

Honored Contributor

@Amuse Bouche wrote:

Read the reviews. It doesn't flop over. I have both sizes, and they are gorgeous. If you don't want it, don't get it. No need to,post nasty comments when you know nothing about the way it fits. 

wasn't nasty, my opinion. Q boards can't get to nasty LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered that gorgeous yellow canary tennis bracelet.  It will go great with the two canary yellow Ripka rings I have.  It got five stars too.  Beautiful bracelet.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I just ordered that gorgeous yellow canary tennis bracelet.  It will go great with the two canary yellow Ripka rings I have.  It got five stars too.  Beautiful bracelet.  

I thought it was lovely too and I was so happy to hear all the stories associated with the pieces. I love how the vendor just happened to mention that this bracelet was a birthday present from Michael Jackson to Elizabeth! Marybeth was like WHAT!!!! Tell me more! LOL! Loved all the stories and the jewelry was great. There is a wonderful book about Elizabeth and her jewelry that is a must have for all jewelry lovers. Good show!

Esteemed Contributor

Nah, I didn't even watch. Friends and I got together for dinner, it was more fun than QVC.

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

That canary yellow tennis bracelet is stunning, Bling!  Hope you're thrilled when it arrives and that you've completely recovered from bronchitis.  Have a wonderful week, dear lady!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

That canary yellow tennis bracelet is stunning, Bling!  Hope you're thrilled when it arrives and that you've completely recovered from bronchitis.  Have a wonderful week, dear lady!

Hi DallasD!  Thank you.  That bracelet goes perfectly with the two Yellow stone rings I have from Judith.  I'm finally over the Bronchitis.  That took three weeks.  I never want to see that again.   Hope you're doing well.  The Vegas jewelry shows should be next weekend.  Can't wait to see what's offered.  Have a fabulous week.  Best regards to your mom.  Stay well my friend!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hi DallasD!  Thank you.  That bracelet goes perfectly with the two Yellow stone rings I have from Judith.  I'm finally over the Bronchitis.  That took three weeks.  I never want to see that again.   Hope you're doing well.  The Vegas jewelry shows should be next weekend.  Can't wait to see what's offered.  Have a fabulous week.  Best regards to your mom.  Stay well my friend!

@BlingQueen022  I'm so glad you've finally recovered, my friend.  That was a long battle and I'm sure it has left you drained.  My mom has asked for you several times wanting to know how you were feeling.  She sends best regards to you, as well.  It's always nice to add a new piece of jewelry to one's collection when it will work so well with others.  Look forward to reading your review when it arrives!  I'm very much looking forward to the Vegas shows next weekend and hope I'm able to only "window shop" this visit!  Take good care and have a wonderful, safe week, dear lady!