Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked Lisa's style and I like this necklace.  I think it is probably sold out but I am expecting that QVC will have something similar when they do their Italy shows.  Depending on how Lisa's line looks, they might even team up with her.  It will be interesting to watch.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Regular Contributor

The necklace looks very well made. It sold out in all three colours, gold, rose and silver within minutes.

Valued Contributor

Is she going to be a new vendor on QVC with a jewelry line?

Selling it from her Facebook acct seems odd to me.   

Respected Contributor

@Frosted Cake wrote:

She sells it from her web page, not Facebook.

Esteemed Contributor

The price is fabulous but just not in the market for fashion jewelry. 

Valued Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

@Frosted Cake wrote:

She sells it from her web page, not Facebook.

Whatever.   I just was wondering if that is how she is doing it online.  Can't imagine she'll have a huge market if she's not on some TV channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@shwarma wrote:

I predict a complete sell-out.  Chico's has a similar necklace for 29.

Would you mind directing me to the necklace? Does it have a style name?  I have searched all the necklaces at Chicos on-line and haven't seen anything similar for $29.00 and I checked both sale and regular merchandise.   In fact there is only 1 necklace in the regular line that is $29.00 and it looks nothing like this.  All the other necklaces start at $39.00.  

I think the necklace is very pretty and I have been buying some longer necklaces.  I have gotten several of mine from Etsy.

I looked around Chico's website and saw a lot of necklaces that were $49 and up with descriptions including silvertone, goldtone, resin, acyrlic, plastic, and "other." Smiley Surprised

I saw a cute necklace for $109 so I checked the description--goldtone--not even gold plated!

I didn't see words like sterling silver or 14k gold plated. 

Honored Contributor

I like the beaded aspect of the necklace but have never been a tassel fan so I will pass on her first offering.  I am sure there will be more in the future.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@Frosted Cake wrote:

totally no connection to LR, but I know a woman who sells vintage furniture ONLY on her Facebook account. and it sells out all the time!

Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

@Frosted Cake wrote:

totally no connection to LR, but I know a woman who sells vintage furniture ONLY on her Facebook account. and it sells out all the time!

On line is fine for all selling even for Lisa.  She will do well no matter where she sells.  Most people make a ton more money on line than without all the overhead of a storefront ect...... 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."