Not applicable

Lisa's New Cartier Watch and G.I.L.I for Bronzo Italia Five-Strand Layered Tubogas Necklace

For those of you that have been asking about Lisa's new watch, I believe it is the Cartier Balloon Bleu diamond watch -- which retails for $45,000+ in 18K. She may have mentioned it on her Facebook page, which I don't view. I know many viewers have been asking about it.

For those of you that purchased the G.I.L.I. Bronzo Italia Five-Strand Layered Tubogas Necklace, please know that it is not the same one Lisa wore prior to this one being made available to QVC shoppers. If you noticed the necklace when she wore it with a black leather top several weeks ago, that necklase had layers of what appeared to be leather and gold. Just thought it was important to note so no one is expecting the EXACT copy of what she had on. While it think this version is a good copy and beautiful, it is a bit different and may not be not quite as versatile with just the bronze color versus the multiple colors in Lisa's version. As an active shopper, full disclosure is always appreciated when making a purchase of what is being presented as a "copy".