Super Contributor

Re: Last show and I made it!

On 2/2/2014 kaplan206 said: Unfortunately for my CCs, this was a particularly wonderful variety of pieces this visit. I have worn out her Q boutique by looking and buying.

I feel the same way as well...this has been an exceptionally good day of shows. I think JR has really raised the bar to a new level. And I just went to the sample sale in NYC, which was good too!

Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 smarty said:
On 2/2/2014 kaplan206 said: Unfortunately for my CCs, this was a particularly wonderful variety of pieces this visit. I have worn out her Q boutique by looking and buying.

I feel the same way as well...this has been an exceptionally good day of shows. I think JR has really raised the bar to a new level. And I just went to the sample sale in NYC, which was good too!

When was the sample sale? Did you buy anything there? What did you get from this visit?
Contributor

Sakuya-Now that's funny!!! Smiley Wink
Trusted Contributor

On 2/2/2014 anisha said: Signing off now. Good night ladies.

Goodnight, Anisha!

Honored Contributor

Sakuya ~ HAHA dazd and confusd !

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

kap ~ I was floored by the diopside pieces....but didn't see the emerald stuff....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

On 2/2/2014 kd did said: Sakuya-Now that's funny!!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Goodnight Anisha!!

Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 MickD said:

kap ~ I was floored by the diopside pieces....but didn't see the emerald stuff....

Those were some great pieces! Did you get any of them? I tried too late and they were gone. Go look at it in the Jr boutique on the Q. Swoon!
Honored Contributor

Kap ~ No I didn't. I wanted the ring, but thought there'd be something more that I liked better....I have so much wonderful stuff....I try not to get stressed.....I try!!!